I want a boyfriend with an accent

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by so fetch! /img/forum/go_quote.gif i loveee french accents cliche, i know but seriously, made for melting! yup, that´s always a classic. I can easily fake a french accent when I speak german or english. I´m sure a real french person would see right through it but it´s good enough for my fiancé cause it turns him on.

I love accents too!

If you want a strong Canadian accent, hit up the east coast......Newfoundland has the strongest accent youll ever hear. Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island (where I am from) are pretty strong too. They are much like and Irish/scottish accent. Hell, I can send ya down a boy hahah

Originally Posted by Saja /img/forum/go_quote.gif I love accents too!If you want a strong Canadian accent, hit up the east coast......Newfoundland has the strongest accent youll ever hear. Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island (where I am from) are pretty strong too. They are much like and Irish/scottish accent. Hell, I can send ya down a boy hahah

I 2nd that! I'm from the west coast, but i once had a boss who was from newfoundland and apparently hers wasn't very strong, but to be all honest-i couldn't imagine getting by down there..

Originally Posted by usersassychick0 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I 2nd that! I'm from the west coast, but i once had a boss who was from newfoundland and apparently hers wasn't very strong, but to be all honest-i couldn't imagine getting by down there.. getting by?

I love men with accents. Take a man, slap on an accent, and it makes him way hotter.

I like accents too, if they're not so heavy I have to constantly ask them to repeat themselves! LOL! That would annoy me and them as well, I'm sure. I wouldn't say I'm "obsessed" with finding a man with one though. Men are annoying me in general right now so....accent or not, he'd have to really knock me out!

I wanna Aussie boy omg I love their voices & accent. I go to Wiggles concerts with my lil bro just to hear the guys talk. Ah they make me melt. You Aussie girls are sooooo lucky! Send one my way!

i fall for a canadian accent (probably because i used to listen to Rock Voisine as a kid
rotfl.gif
).

Originally Posted by Saja /img/forum/go_quote.gif getting by? cause based on my bosses accent, i don't think i could understand what they're saying..

I can understand that. My old roomie was from Labrador, and when her parents would visit, I couldnt understand them. hahha

I don't like english accents, maybe because I have one and its normal to me. I love spanish or french - so romantic!

I know what you mean Mediterranean! American accent is nothing to be and I don't like Spanish because I hear it a lot (this part of Texas has a lot of Mexicans).

we don't have many spanish people where I live, mainly greek, turkish and italian! I actually quite like the new york "gangster" accent!

LOL! That's funny!!

My Dad and his family is from New York. But they just have a typical yank accent...no gangster LOL!

Originally Posted by MediterraneanX /img/forum/go_quote.gif I don't like english accents, maybe because I have one and its normal to me. I love spanish or french - so romantic! funny ! i think french people have a horrible accent when speaking a foreign language.

lol !! it seems to me we don't have an "accent" when speaking french but we do when we speak english or any other language (if that makes sense). now, in the south, it's different, i hate their accent, sometimes i swear i need someone to translate
rotfl.gif

My boyfriend has a strong accent! He's from another state and we have fairly different accents. In portuguese, it's like i'm from New York and he's from Texas

Latest posts

Back