How I scored almost $200 in cosmetics from Birchbox for almost free!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i kept TRYINGGG so hard to save them, but couldn't make it, when I get 500 it get itchy to make a purchase. Must be my built in $50 increments of makeup purchases from ordering from Sephora online. 

What are the colors of the Stila x Birchbox lip glazes, I got the giant holiday kit, but I 
heart.gif
 Birchbox and want them!

Wow Zadi, girly, and gypsie, you guys are all pros at getting steals! Good work.  I gotta keep my eye out for the promo discounts.  I wonder if you can stack the holiday deals with the anniversary codes.

Man o man, you ladies had some great hauls! I'm trying to hold off and build up points for something similar. I should get a 6 month code in September, but want to wait for the holidays and snag some items on my wishlist. I don't blog or anything, so I'll never get referral points. Hopefully, I stick to my plan and can pull off something wonderful. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

You still can earn lots of points by just keep reviewing the items you get each month, it quickly adds up.

Woo! Here is another good deal, scored Meet Matt(e) through theBalm's daily facebook giveaway! (yesterday was the first day I entered, score!)

Originally Posted by Fairest of all /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wow that's a ton of points!!! 
yuck2.gif

You probably get a lot of referrals from having such a great blog and loads of subscribers 
smile.gif
Agreed!!! She's also got the best give aways, that I never win...lmao. 

Originally Posted by GirlyEnthusiast /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I can be easily bribed ---> 
beerglass.gif
can beer be delivered in your area? lol, you will see a six pack verrrryyy soon.

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

can beer be delivered in your area? lol, you will see a six pack verrrryyy soon.
That got me thinking, if there was a monthly subscription service for alcoholics, I would be all over that.

Originally Posted by GirlyEnthusiast /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That got me thinking, if there was a monthly subscription service for alcoholics, I would be all over that.
There are beer and wine of the month clubs!! Too bad I can't register for them because alcohol can't be delivered in my county. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Originally Posted by gypsiemagic /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Woo! Here is another good deal, scored Meet Matt(e) through theBalm's daily facebook giveaway! (yesterday was the first day I entered, score!)

Congrats!

Hey guys,

I had a question and it seemed that a lot of you could answer it since you are such savy shoppers(so jealous! lol). Im trying to use my BB points to purchase some full size products but i dont know how to add them to my total? Do they automatically add them or how does it work? Any help will be greatly appreciated!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Edited: Nevermind! I figured it out! I got the Stila lip trio and the Laura Geller lipstick for $3.60! I cannot wait to try them out!!!!
yay.gif

Back