GLOSSYBOX July 2014 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@@babiegurl37 ~ I wasn't sure what to do with the serum when I got it in the mother's day box.  I was new to serums.

I put it on before moisturizer and then my makeup in the mornings.  At night, I like to put it on without any moisturizer.  My skin can feel dry but, this really prevents that.

My Skin Inc is almost gone. I am so excited to get the replacement.

Skin Inc’s Custom-Blended Brightening Serum ($45; 10mL) – say “hello” to clear, radiant skin with this custom-blend of Vitamin A, Chlorella and Hyaluronic Acid. Formulated with Skin Inc’s patented encapsulation technology, Vitamin A helps to improve skin tone and the appearance of dark circles under the eyes; Nutrient-rich extract of the algae Chlorella works to tackle skin dullness and Hyaluronic Acid delivers long-lasting hydration.

Skin Inc’s Custom-Blended Anti-Aging Serum ($45; 10mL) – Tackle the signs of aging, with this custom-blend of Coenzyme Q10, Marine-Collagen and Hyaluronic Acid. Sealed with Skin Inc’s patented encapsulation technology, Coenzyeme Q`0 enhances skin’s ability to energize and renew itself; Marine-Collagen works to promote the youthful elasticity and suppleness of your skin and Hyaluroinc Acid provides intense hydration for the skin.

Skin Inc’s Custom-Blended Soothing Skin Serum ($45; 10mL) – Deeply hydrate and soothe dry and sensitive skin with this special mix of four different types of Cermades and Hyaluronic Acid to replenish and hold moisture in your skin.

Mine isn't scheduled to arrive until Wednesday. Still hoping it gets here earlier though. I happy to see several of these items this month.

Kinda hoping I get the brightening serum! All 3 would be useful but I think the brightening would be most different from everything else I have.

I hadn't even realized the boxes were shipping yet until I saw someone post a picture on Instagram. This month's box looks great! Hopefully mine will ship soon! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Kinda hoping I get the brightening serum! All 3 would be useful but I think the brightening would be most different from everything else I have.
I'm not sure if Glossybox ships in batches, but everyone who's gotten the box so far seems to have gotten the brightening serum, so it might have been the first of the three to ship out.

Here it is :)

get-attachment.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@ - Mine is still showing in "pack" but, I am able to get a tracking number through the back door method.  Its made some serious progress through the newgistics maze.  I should get it in a couple of days.

@ - Mine is still showing in "pack" but, I am able to get a tracking number through the back door method.  Its made some serious progress through the newgistics maze.  I should get it in a couple of days.
Lucky!! Tried mine and nothing. I'm still dying to know if there will be variations besides the Skin Inc and if people are actually going to get The Aloe Source.

Last month's glossybox in the uk had a nailgirls 3-in-1 base/topcoat & nail strengthener. I really hope that if that is the product in the us box this month, I don't get it!

Latest posts

Back