GLOSSYBOX July 2014 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been in one of the first waves to receive boxes since they changed hubs.... recently I've been getting boxes around the 26th

I just got a shipping notification too!  Sounds like it's somewhere between Hebron and Fishers, as usual.

I like all the products shown in the review. I received the mojito lip balm as a promo from glossybox my first month... I think it was October 2013. I haven't used it much, but I like it.

I'm so happy I took a chance and ordered two boxes! Thank you for posting the review. My one off shipped a few days ago but my original is still in the packing stage. Not that it means much because I check everyday and it just went to ship even though it's all ready in my state. I'm a stalker... Simple mind simple pleasures.

Great box, I have the lip balm from Ipsy but I wouldn't mind another. I wonder if there will be any variations.

Definitely curious if there will be variations since there was no Aloe Source. I love the mojito lip balm and wouldn't mind a backup (or two) and I'm really excited about the serum and the mask. If that Nioxin code still works, I might be really tempted to get a second box.

Received bmy box a few minutes ago. I just received a shipping notification last night!

20140719_114013.jpg

Latest posts

Back