First Grey Hair

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My parents found my first grey hair when I was two! My mom had a streak of grey by the time she was 18, and both my parents are almost completely grey now (not quite 50). I found about ten the other day, I'm going to have to start coloring soon... and I'm only 18!

I was young, at the oldest early 20's when they started. My mother was entirely gray at 20, has had to have the hairdresser do it most of those years (same one I see, her hair is black naturally so she has to go a lot)Luckily, never had enough to notice until now. Especially since I get blonde highlights. They were hard to see. I plucked them b/c I didnt have many. Now I am 30, and they are springing up like wildfire. I am in need for a cut and highlights so I will ask my stylist what she thinks I need to do.As in, am I imagining it is as bad as I think and will the highlights make it non-existent? I guess if I have to dye it I will do brown, b/c it is brown now, was natural blonde until maybe 5 years ago. I wont do it myself, b/c I did it in college blonde (my natural color then) then after years it looked awful.

Im 25 now and i started noticing a few tward the front right a year and a half ago. But they grow in too speraticly to even have a cool greay streak or anything. I do dye it evet 3-6 moths though. My hairs been falling out for the last few years (still not sure whats wrong with me). I'd rather have a thicker head of hair thats grey then really thin hair with one or two patches though...sigh

I have a few that I first noticed last year ( I turn 25 soon). I just dye them. I knew I was gonna gray prematurely because its quite common on both sides of my family.

I noticed a few gary hair last month I was so shoked and upset, but I still feel Like i am in my 20 lolzzz

Latest posts

Back