Dare To Be - Masquerade Makeup! (October 20th - November 2nd)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by MissPout /img/forum/go_quote.gif . I love those colors!! This is really pretty!

Originally Posted by Insensitive. /img/forum/go_quote.gif Heres mines. It was supposed to be a contrast. the red and gold was supposed to be an elegant more vintage masquerade mask while the other was a more modern and cold one. I dont really like it so i'll probably re-do. i had alot of fun! LOVE the red and gold!! So pretty!

Originally Posted by annuzka /img/forum/go_quote.gif heres mine
smile.gif

a cold one
wink.gif

Cold is right... that looks really neat!

Originally Posted by lovefe /img/forum/go_quote.gif here's mine good luck girls u all did a great job!
rotfl.gif
Love the butterfly!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by jlowe86 /img/forum/go_quote.gif So many great entries!!!
smile.gif
Well this is my first challenge so here it goes, hope you guys like!

I *think* the second picture attachment is the one I want to use for voting!

Fabulous, jlowe!!!
biggrin.gif
This is just stunning!!!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Insensitive. /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ok im going to respond to everyone at once. Im an artist, Photoshop, painting, fashion sketches, etc. So thats where i get my inspiration from. I used acrylic paint and makeup combined. I dont own any mac or anything. Just normal makeup. Actually mostly everything i used came from the dollar store or a craft store. I've never thought to use acrylic paint on my face! Couldn't that be harmful to your skin?

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif I've never thought to use acrylic paint on my face! Couldn't that be harmful to your skin? That is exactly what I was thinking. I know people have had allergic reactions to it, but I say be creative at your own risk! So kudos to her if it doesn't do anything to her skin b/c it looked amazing lol

wow amazing entries..i know this is already going to be hard to vote....wonderfull job ladies

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif I've never thought to use acrylic paint on my face! Couldn't that be harmful to your skin? Depends on which one you get. For me not at all! im not allergic to anything so far so in doing great, i got it very close to my eyes and there was no stinging. nada. it works GREAT. and man is it so easy to remove, it peels off like latex. I love it. Wouldnt wear it everyday but for challenges like this its great. i checked the labels. Nothing bad in sight.

Originally Posted by Insensitive. /img/forum/go_quote.gif Depends on which one you get. For me not at all! im not allergic to anything so far so in doing great, i got it very close to my eyes and there was no stinging. nada. it works GREAT. and man is it so easy to remove, it peels off like latex. I love it. Wouldnt wear it everyday but for challenges like this its great. i checked the labels. Nothing bad in sight. Cool! I may have to look into that! lol.
smile.gif

smile.gif

:eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i swear i didnt recognize you!!i had to look at the username!!

amazinggggggggggggggggggg jobb!!!! wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! really amazingg!!

Originally Posted by masad /img/forum/go_quote.gif :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i swear i didnt recognize you!!i had to look at the username!!

amazinggggggggggggggggggg jobb!!!! wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! really amazingg!!

Aww
smile.gif
Thank you so much!!!

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif I might do this one tonight... I just need some materials.
Off to Michaels
biggrin.gif

YAY! I can't wait to see it, Celly!
smile.gif

BTW the picture looks like this because it was on the night setting. Here are some more, but the above picture is my entry:

n1221894_36430315_5902.jpg

n1221894_36430322_1289.jpg

n1221894_36430313_4341.jpg

smile.gif

I was admiring your mask and I TOTALLY forgot to actually comment telling you how much I love it! lol!
You're very talented, jlowe! I always love your looks!

Latest posts

Back