Dare To Be - Masquerade Makeup! (October 20th - November 2nd)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif I've just extended the Halloween Hottie to last until November 1st!
wink.gif
Now hopefully everyone will be able to show off their Halloween looks. Thank you! I'll definitely post mine.
Wow Shaundra I love your mu!! It looks awesome!

Very inspiring indeed! I may have to go out to the store tomorrow and see if there's anything I can pick up and try my hand at going all out and actually entering this time too
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif You look fab Shaundra. I saw your youtube tut. Awesome! Do you have the link to this tut? If so, could you post it? I'd love to see it!
smile.gif

oh i cant wait to see all he entries....beautifull entry...thats really good and i love the butterfly

Originally Posted by la_chinita /img/forum/go_quote.gif Do you have the link to this tut? If so, could you post it? I'd love to see it!
smile.gif
It's not very helpful! lol. It's just a few pics. But here it is anyway in case you're still interested.
smile.gif

Aww...thanks soooooooooooo much everyone for the kind words! It really makes me feel good to know you ladies liked it!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by puncturedskirt /img/forum/go_quote.gif You did an amazing job!What did you use?

On the purple-ish side, I used:MAC "Pinked Mauve"

MAC "Violet"

L'Oreal HIP "Valiant"

On the side that's more blue-ish:

NYX "Baby Blue" Loose Pearl Shadow

NYX "Space" Loose Pearl Shadow

MAC "Naval Blue"

For the green:

NYX "Lime" Loose Pearl Shadow

MAC "Teal"

I used a grey NYX shadow in my crease, and I used Prestige black liquid liner to outline the mask.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Aww...thanks soooooooooooo much everyone for the kind words! It really makes me feel good to know you ladies liked it!
smile.gif

On the purple-ish side, I used:

MAC "Pinked Mauve"

MAC "Violet"

L'Oreal HIP "Valiant"

On the side that's more blue-ish:

NYX "Baby Blue" Loose Pearl Shadow

NYX "Space" Loose Pearl Shadow

MAC "Naval Blue"

For the green:

NYX "Lime" Loose Pearl Shadow

MAC "Teal"

I used a grey NYX shadow in my crease, and I used Prestige black liquid liner to outline the mask.
smile.gif

Wow! That's quite a list order... how long did it take you to cleanse your face after this challenge, especially every bit around the eyes?

Great theme. I like the purple/blue contrast you did... such bold colors came out bee-you-tee-fully.

Wow Shaundra, that is beautiful, what an impressive job!

Can't wait to see more!

That is beautiful! This is, by far, the best challenge I have ever seen. I can't wait to enter.

Originally Posted by so_adorkable_ /img/forum/go_quote.gif i kinda wanna enter thisbut im afraid im not that great and cant do anything that good

Please do enter! These challenges are meant to be fun! I'm sure it'll look great.
smile.gif

wow Shaundra that was just amazing. I love it! the inspiration pics were pretty awesome too! I don't think I will have time to enter this competition although it looks like so much fun
frown.gif
I have way too much uni work to fit in time for this as well, sigh.

So i'm a little disappointed that mine turned out like crap because all i have is the regular powdered eyeshadow. I need me some pigments!. lol

I lost interest after i seen that it wasn't going to turn out so i didn't even finish, but here's a picture. I might go buy some Halloween paint and do this again because i really love the idea!.

Sa700082.jpg

Originally Posted by puncturedskirt /img/forum/go_quote.gif So i'm a little disappointed that mine turned out like crap because all i have is the regular powdered eyeshadow. I need me some pigments!. lol
I lost interest after i seen that it wasn't going to turn out so i didn't even finish, but here's a picture. I might go buy some Halloween paint and do this again because i really love the idea!.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...t/Sa700082.jpg

I really like the shape of it and the color is striking against your hair and eye color. It's a bummer the shadows didn't come out stronger!
If you try again with Halloween paint, be sure to post it! It already looks really cool.
smile.gif

SHAUNDRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you totally rock! you look so awesome!
smile.gif

puncturedskirt, i really like it
smile.gif
i find it really cool

Latest posts

Back