Beauty Box 5 - February 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wow those are some nicely sized items! great box :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 
yeah! the body scrub was 5.5 oz! which is amazing for a sample, the other two tubes were also generous 1-2 oz which i think is better than foil samples.

Originally Posted by MaiteS /img/forum/go_quote.gif

yeah! the body scrub was 5.5 oz! which is amazing for a sample, the other two tubes were also generous 1-2 oz which i think is better than foil samples.
way better than foils for sure :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Did anyone get tracking info on their boxes, aside from the you can expect your shipment in 7-10 business days email?  BB5 usually takes a while to get to me but I'd really like some tracking info.  

Originally Posted by Ann Tucci /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did anyone get tracking info on their boxes, aside from the you can expect your shipment in 7-10 business days email?  BB5 usually takes a while to get to me but I'd really like some tracking info.  
no, they sent out an email saying they weren't doing tracking this month because they were late.

Originally Posted by MaiteS /img/forum/go_quote.gif

no, they sent out an email saying they weren't doing tracking this month because they were late.
Got it thanks

Back