Beauty Box 5 - February 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah i just checked my email:

February Beauty Box Delayed

Hey Beauties,

We want to inform you that this month’s shipping will be delayed by a few days.  We’ve been listening to your feedback in wanting larger samples which allows you to truly get a sense if the product is right for you…and enjoy it longer.  February’s beauty box gives you just that—BIGGER samples!  Unfortunately, the shipping method we use to get you your goodies has a limit to the weight of the box and we’ve surpassed it.  In order to get you this special box, which comes with a gift from us in celebration of our one year anniversary, we’ve had to change shipping services.  You can expect to receive your shipment confirmation in the next business week.  We are truly sorry for the inconvenience, but we are certain you will not be disappointed.  

im happy. i rather wait another week or so and get bigger samples than skimpy samples and it being on time. first box though so im excited anyways!

just got an email! they shipped out my box today:

Your February Beauty Box is on its way!

We want to apologize for this month's delay in sending out your beauty box. However, the great news is that your beauty box is now on its way!

We are constantly looking for ways to provide better service to our customers and we feel that the recent change in shipping providers will do just that. Although you are not receiving a tracking email this month, you can expect to receive one every month moving forward with more accurate tracking of your package. Regular shipping times will resume next month. 

For our US subscribers, you can expect to receive beauty boxes within 7 - 10 business days. For our Canadian subscribers, you can expect to receive your beauty boxes in 2 - 3 weeks. 

Thank you for your patience and for being so understanding as we work to provide better service. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected].

XOXO

BB5 Team

kinda worried since there is no tracking number. looks like the latest will be beginning of march. but im excited either way!

Wish I knew what shipping company they're using but with that time frame it probably isn't UPS or FedEx, so I am assuming I'll get it beginning of March. Hopefully before then!

I think my favorite thing with them is those little organza bags, I have kept them for re-gifting lol. I didn't get last month but signed back up....I want another organza bag :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

This is one of my favorite subs because billing is always on 15th and they send out alot of local texas beauty samples. I love supporting local if i can :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I really thought if it shipped out wednesday that i would have got it by friday :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I am usually one of the first to get box since im so close. I am so anxious to see what is in this box that im gonna wear the hindges off my mailbox...

Originally Posted by accelerkris /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They ship out of Austin Texas and are using ups. I live in Austin and haven't received box yet :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
oh awesome! not to bad for me than: i live in FL. but thats a bummer it hasnt gotten to you yet. i know they were delayed this month cause they put in bigger items.

here is a pic I couldnt figure out how to do a photo spoiler so I just put a link to photo

Edit: Removed link, added photo

here is a photo didnt want to put it up and spoil it

Url deleted for two reasons - 1) overpromoting blog and 2) the primary reason there's a personal phone # listed.

Thanks for posting the spoiler pic! Can't wait to get mine in the mail!!

I don't know if you meant for it to be public, but the facebook profile badge in your blog shows your phone number and email.

(Due to the reason mentioned I'm deleting her blog url.)

LOVED BB5 this month!

Absolute favorite was the darling little brush compact thing. I've got more pics on my blog but this shows the gist of it. Great box!

Latest posts

Back