Zoya.com, slow to ship?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This would probably better go into the Zoya general thread about this promo, but what kind of top coat did you use (if any)? I suggest Poshe, which is a quick-dry 3-free top coat that's also relatively so it will go well with Zoya. You can pick that up at a Sally Beauty or Ulta

Yeah, sorry for going off onto a different subject here. Even this morning, the polish is still soft. The only top coat that I have right now is a Madeline Mono top coat that I usually use. I tried that on the Zoya polishes, and it dried quickly, no problems, nice and shiny, didn't take any color off, but the Zoya polish under it is still soft, I can easily scrape it off with a fingernail.

Thanks for the responses though, everyone. I'll keep looking into what I can do about this. I'll try several really thin coats, maybe that will make a difference.

Carol
hug.gif

Originally Posted by Carol D. /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah, sorry for going off onto a different subject here. Even this morning, the polish is still soft. The only top coat that I have right now is a Madeline Mono top coat that I usually use. I tried that on the Zoya polishes, and it dried quickly, no problems, nice and shiny, didn't take any color off, but the Zoya polish under it is still soft, I can easily scrape it off with a fingernail.

Thanks for the responses though, everyone. I'll keep looking into what I can do about this. I'll try several really thin coats, maybe that will make a difference.

Carol
hug.gif
The only time i've had this problem is when I used too many thick coats on a polish that semitransparent.

Back