Wide legged vs. Skinny Jeans?? Which Do you Prefer?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Skinny Jeans
smile.gif

I love my skinnies way too much! I look ridiculously frumpy in wide legged jeans which might be because I have a tiny frame.

I don't care for either. I prefer regular old Levi's. My husband likes the way I "fill" them out. I think he means that as a compliment.

i prefer skinny jeans but i wouldn't wear heals with them because i think i'm tall enough already lol

Boot cut all the way! I don't own any skinny jeans, and I don't see myself buying them. I don't like how they look in general, plus, I don't think they'll look good on me either. I'm slim, but I have big thighs and a round pointy behind (lol), so boot cut jeans look great! But even if I had really thin legs, I think I'd stay away from skinny jeans as well!

I haven't really tried the skinny jeans. I am so thin now and I want to look like I have some meat on my legs. I figured the skinny jeans would look bad on me. Now I don't know.

Skinny jeans only flatter the slim, whereas wide leg as long as they are the right size look good on any body shape

I'd take skinny over wide-legged. I'm short and full-figured, so wide-leg jeans would make me look shorter and thicker. I don't think skinny jeans would flatter my lower half 'cause I have a huge butt and thick thighs. I usually stick with boot cut, but I've been trying out straight legs.

I like the whole skinny look, but it is so hard to get used to once you actually get them on. At least for me. They're cute if worn right though.

Back