Wide legged vs. Skinny Jeans?? Which Do you Prefer?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
neither work for me personally. I like the look of skinny jeans but they just make my butt look big!

I love the way skinny's look on a girl with nice legs.

The wide legs dont flatter my legs at all I'll tell you that much
frown.gif

I voted both skinny and wide leg but the style I do prefer is boot cut jeans

When the skinny legs first came out, i thought they were awful! but, now, they're what i like to wear, plus my straight legs.

I love both! I didn't think I could pull off skinny jeans because I'm like a size 8/10 in misses and a little larger of course in juniors, but I think because my leg shape is still pretty nice, as long as I get them in my own size and with a bit of stretch, I always get so many compliments on how slim I look when I wear them! My husband really likes them on my too because they do my legs look like they go on forever lol
smile.gif
Really makes a girl feel good after her dress size has doubled in two years after being married (I used to be a size 4! wah! :*( )Anyways, So I do love wearing my skinnies with heels but I do make sure I have a top that goes all the way down to just the top of my butt because otherwise, yeah, my butt does look weird, and otherwise, my butt doesn't ever look like it does in those jeans...And if I wore skinnies in lower rise than I already did... hahahaha... I might as well nit be wearing anything at all and get arrested lol.

As for my wide legs, I absolutely adore the way they work when I walk and cross my legs and such, they are so Katherine Hepburn (I got them from Anne Taylor Loft). They are comfortable and cut at the same time and nothing is better than feeling good and looking good simultaneously. These don't make me look short either, they also elongate, but maybe it is also because I wear heels with them alot too :/ Oh well, I could never decide between both, I'd keep buying skinnies and wideleg as long as they'd keep making them (but at least with most wide-leg jeans, there is a better waist-line, and you can sport a shorter top)!

I love them both. Skiny jeans tend to accentuate my ass, while widelegged pants tend to make me look like a badass (Which I am....yup..pretty badass here..)

Latest posts

Back