Who do you look like in your family?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here´s the proof. It´s easy to tell I don´t look anything like the maternal side of my family (and like I said no resemblance to the paternal side either)

Btw, my mom is on my left and my brother is the guy where you can only see thick eyebrows, glasses and a lot of really dark hair lol

Im not sure people say I dont look like either one at all.

& then im told i look my brother. haha.

Originally Posted by Kee /img/forum/go_quote.gif Me and my mom in the fabulous 80's! LOL!
laughing.gif

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g3...dee/KeeMom.jpg

Your mom looks like Faith Hill with darker 80s hair.
I look mostly like mom, if you saw our high school grad photos we could be twins . I got my dads shoulders, his moms chest (gee thanks grammy) my moms fathers butt and hands (weird) and no one knows where my grey eyes come from. I have my dads personality 100 percent, no denying whos kid I am hahahah

Both.I'm half Scottish,half Korean(my mom is Korean)and I have my mother's lips and hair.My eyes are large and nearly round,like my father's,but the color,brown,is my Mom's. And I have my Dad's narrow, upturned,freckled nose exactly.I get asked fairly often"where I'm from",it's funny.

Originally Posted by Andi /img/forum/go_quote.gif Here´s the proof. It´s easy to tell I don´t look anything like the maternal side of my family (and like I said no resemblance to the paternal side either)
Btw, my mom is on my left and my brother is the guy where you can only see thick eyebrows, glasses and a lot of really dark hair lol

Looks like you have your mother's feature - if I say. Minus haircolor and eye.
From what I can tell, your smiles look alike.

Yea, I see some resemblance as well Andi!

I'm gonna have to tell my mom her pic is getting nice compliments
biggrin.gif
She loves being told we look alike because she thinks both me and my sister look more like our dads than her!

hmmm, i have my dad teeth, gap and all, his long face, my grandma's body (all boob, no booty), my mom's eyes

and i have my aunt's skin
frown.gif

Im a pretty good mix of my mom and my dad, i have my mom's eye shape, my dads eye color, my dad's facial shape and smile, and my moms lips and nose.

my mother.... and i am pretty much a perfect replica of her! head to toes... geez!

I definitely look like my mother. People that knew her when she was younger often come up to me in the street and ask if I'm her daughter, purely because I look so much like her. It can be a bit weird!

Great Grandma. Exact same diamond-squareish face shap which i love. High cheekbones (look like a chipmunk when i laugh hahaha), full lips from her too. Ears like my grampa all big but cute lol Miss him so much
frown.gif
Proud of my lil italian features cuz while their different around where I live, they are unique & unique is pretty to me.

But you can tell all the girls in family are realted cuz we ALL have high, bigger cheekbones, even the other side that is german.

Latest posts

Back