Which YouTube Gurus have you unsusbscribed from?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by bCreative /img/forum/go_quote.gif I like MommaGee but I don't think we'll be seeing anymore B-Slap Cosmetics anytime soon. There was some major controversy between the owner and the team...and everyone left except for her I think.
Oh how could I forget about Sigma spokesperson Tiffany D!!! SIGMA SIGMA SIGMA SIGMA SIGMA SIGMA!!!! UGH!!!

Enkore is alright for information but as far as application goes it looks a sloppy mess from time to time

Oh, how could I forget Tiffany D. Yeah, I'm kinda over her too.

Originally Posted by Beautiijunkii /img/forum/go_quote.gif JulieG713 (I think that's right), I can't stand her sub-par tutorials and her over-exaggerated valley girl voice. I'm on my way to unsubscribing from Panacea81, Michelle Phan, Marlena (Makeupgeek), Lisasz09. They just aren't real. They aren't doing it for the love, but for the perks and free shit and as a spring board to launch their own ideas. That's wack. I don't know, it's not that i don't agree with your post, but i think Marlena and Panacea still have a few pearls, like i said i watch what interests me.

I'm getting a little bored with the videos I've seen lately...and it seems like my old favorites hardly post as often as they used to several months ago. But I've found others to watch. My favorite people right now are Lisalisad1 and gossmakeupartist.

Originally Posted by pinkcat92 /img/forum/go_quote.gif She didnt delete them herself, she was hacked :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> No before she got hacked she kept deleting her videos, she says its because she was a perfectionist.

Actually the only one I still watch is TiffanyD, she hasn't done a Sigma video in a long time. Maybe she just got a package from them she liked and was really into it for a while, no harm there! I find her makeup tuts are really to my taste though.

Not a fan of fafinettex3, itsjudytime, there was this other Greek girl but I forget her name, pursebuzz etc anymore. A lot of YT gurus are advertising but fafinette sounds incredibly fake - you can clearly tell which of her videos are promoted.

My faves are: Enkore (amazing technique), Andreaschoice (fun to watch), pixiwoo, pixi2woo, gossmakeupartist and lollipop26 (To me these two seem like the most honest when it comes to reviews)

I'm about ready to unsub Elle and Blair. I want the old videos back. I really liked them back in the day. I don't really watch JulieG or MakeUpGeekTV. I haven't unsubbed them though. I just love Michelle Phan. She got me into make up a year or so ago. I also love EmilyNoel83. She is fantastic.

Originally Posted by divadoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif I've not bothered to unsubscribe... I just stopped watching. Same here.

Elle, Blair, and JulieG are probably the most annoying makeup gurus I've come across on youtube.

I've unsubbed from Michelle Phan, TiffanyD, and the Fowlers,

it was just too much advertisement

The only ones that I have actually unsubscribed to is Blair and Elle. I haven't unsubscribed anyone else but there are some that I just stopped watching.

Well, you can't please everybody. I've stopped watching tutorials too. I usually just skip to the end of every video and see how their look turned out.

I'm still liking petrilude and xsparkage.

I haven't unsubbed from any... If I see a video I don't think I would like, I just x them. There are just some things I'm not interested in, but I have gotten some from of info from all of my subscriptions...

I've never unsubscribed because I don't really mind watching their updates. I've just stopped watching many of them. E.g. I used to love TiffanyD, but I now find her looks boring and all looking the same. I also like Michelle Phan, and she now also bores me. So, mostly, I just keep people in case they come up with something interesting, but I usually skip them.

Yeah I don't so much as unsubscribe as I do x off the videos but a few I have gotten rid of are FleurDeForce(I just find her boring), AlbaMayo(she doesn't really seem bothered does she?!) QueenBeeuty(I don't get her) . I think the really good makeup youtubers don't really get any attention and the ones that are huge now think they can just throw up a 1 minute mediocre video about something that has nothing to do with makeup just because they know all their subscribers will have a look and give them all their precious views!

The ones I love at the moment are LetzMakeup (All round great makeup artist and person) Glitterdollz7(great makeup, lovely girl), emilynoel83 (great reviews, great personality), 007candytrojan (highly entertaining, and pin up makeup to die for)

Originally Posted by HarleyDalle /img/forum/go_quote.gif , 007candytrojan (highly entertaining, and pin up makeup to die for) Oooh must check this one out so
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back