The Search for the next Elvira on Reality Remix

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif LOL! You're already the star of the show before it's even started! You know they love you! I couldn't agree more!! They highlighted you a TON on that clip!!!!!! More than anyone else - except the carwash Elvira! WTG!
reddance.gif

Oh my gosh how cool, you were definitely the feature of the preview! Can't wait to watch the show! Good luck!

Manders deff got that fan-favorite thing going on... easy to like. But unlike Sanjaya, you're cool.

I can't wait till it airs. I'm ready to get my vote on. Woop.

My computer's acting up at the moment, so it's not working for me, but I bet you were great, Amanda! Can't wait to watch the show.
biggrin.gif

amanda....you must have done really really good to get all that airtime! yea!!

i wish i got the channel, darn it. guess i will have to hear updates here

Originally Posted by karrieann /img/forum/go_quote.gif amanda....you must have done really really good to get all that airtime! yea!!
i wish i got the channel, darn it. guess i will have to hear updates here

You don't get FOX?

OMG, that was sooo cool and good acting, you look fabulous..... I would definately vote for you.....

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif Manders deff got that fan-favorite thing going on... easy to like. But unlike Sanjaya, you're cool.I can't wait till it airs. I'm ready to get my vote on. Woop.

sanjaya is cool celly...
wink.gif

Aman congrats! Usually Id be apprehensive about something of my culture and the like, but honestly I dont mind you going to be the next Elvira
biggrin.gif
You look the part so Ill definately be watching when it airs to see how you do. Dont fail me now!!!

Back