The Person Above Me Game

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ REALLY Cracks me up somtimes
rotfl.gif

^ I found her walking around last night totally trashed with her hot pink robe hanging open and curlers in her hair. What really scared me is when she started talking to herself. By the time I got to her she was busy making dirt angels and talking jibberish! I tried to bite my lip from laughing...

Hey! Are you saying I take bad photos and I need a new camera?! Sure if you are buying... saw a great one for about $1500.00 the other day...
rotfl.gif

The person above me is cool and funny

is drinking a Molson and watching the Muppets Take Manhattan.

LOL! You are right! I am drinking a Molson but not watching the Muppets Take Manhattan.
rotfl.gif

The person above me has a wicked sense of humor and is drinking a Bud.

^ Puts a mousetrap, on top of her alarm clock, to keep her from rolling over and going back to sleep after she hit the snooze button

Ha ha! Never tried that but maybe I should...

^ The person above me is sweet, nice and has a great sense of humor. Oh I am not talking about me, I mean you Paula.

^Canadian_gurl is watching her dog dry hump the kitchen table while Lisa takes pictures. Meanwhile Paula is stealing Canadian_gurl's shoes.

Latest posts

Back