• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Tarte Blush Flash Sale

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by xlisaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I tried Charisma before.

It's the one on the top/right. It was too sparkly for me. Left is Achiote.
I find that once applied to my face, the glitter turns into a nice glow.  In the pan it looks like a glitter bomb!  Achiote and Charisma are super similar!

Originally Posted by xlisaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I tried Charisma before.

It's the one on the top/right. It was too sparkly for me. Left is Achiote.

Thanks for the swatch!! I have achiote already, I knew I should have went with natural beauty! Ah oh well! Another one to add to my tarte collection! Ive already got 12, so 15 in total now!

Originally Posted by Missglammygirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks for the swatch!! I have achiote already, I knew I should have went with natural beauty! Ah oh well! Another one to add to my tarte collection! Ive already got 12, so 15 in total now!
No problem! I HAD Natural Beauty, but it broke & I don't even know how since I didn't drop it. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by coffeecardigan /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I find that once applied to my face, the glitter turns into a nice glow.  In the pan it looks like a glitter bomb!  Achiote and Charisma are super similar!
I know what you mean! It looked more scary in the pan than the swatch.

Originally Posted by ladygrey /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I almost picked up charisma during the sale, but I'm glad I didn't. I already have achiote, so I definitely don't need it. They look pretty similar.
Definitely similar to Achiote! lol

Back