Skirts and Dresses

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love skirts and dress, especially skirts you could really mixed it up with skirts, and wear different tops with them!
smile.gif

I love skirts and dresses and can't understand why I stopped wearing them and wore pants. My favorite skirt styles are A line and pleated, skirts make me feel feminine.

i swear by my pants. i love dresses and skirts, i just don't have the body to wear those i have in mind. not mentioning i always wear big boots and i would look a bit out of it if i was to wear a dress or a skirt with my doc martens, don't you think ? almost like i'm out of a scifi movie lol.

I love skirts! I am really large on top and can't seem to find a dress that fits me very well.

If I want to be decked out and feminine I'd wear my nice St John skirt suits! I just need a Chanel bag to go with it!

I simply Love skirts and dresses. Only problem is as I get older I find I wear them shorter than before. I may be older but my legs seem to belong to someone younger. I am large on top so have trouble getting a dress to fit unless it is a knit. Love pencil skirts, short skirts, flare skirts, but not the real long ones. It always makes me feel so much more feminine.

i love the look of skirts and dresses. Pantsuits can be ok if they are tailored nicely

Back