Show us your closet!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need to go shopping...got less than 10 more pounds to lose first though.

Originally Posted by starlite714 /img/forum/go_quote.gif lol MODIRTY! my closet looks almost exactly the same i think you would benefit from a shoe holder and purse hanger both that you can buy at bed bath and beyond for fairly cheap!!! i know i did!!!! Yeah I def. need those! If I take out one thing, the whole mess falls over

Cute clothes! I'll post some pics, when my BF wakes up, and I can raid my closet! LOL

my closet is organized and clean, but i have nothing to wear really. i'm actually in the transformation of getting rid of everything and starting over. i have all bland stuff really. i'll take a picture of the things i don't want to get rid of on thursday or friday, if i remember. and when i start getting new stuff, i can add it onto this thread =] awesome thread!

i loveeee your clothes la mari!! those shirts are adorable. i'll post some when i have more time

Originally Posted by MissBGlam /img/forum/go_quote.gif I hate my clothes!! My mom buys them! (Yes at 22 almost 23 my mom buys my clothes) because I'm broke ass hell!! And she has no style at all!! Dont feel bad, I am freaking 30 and my mom buys my clothes, lmao! I am usually with her though, the only clothes I can afford are Target.
add_wegbrech.gif

ok heres my wardrobe..excuse the mess we just moved in and its so not even sorted yet all just thrown in there ha ha

This is the only photo I have of my closet and it's packed and a mess!! lol and of coarse I had to be in the photo because..... well because it's that crossdressers curse thing... hahaha

1171723744_98c64c07b9.jpg

lol !! cute red dress Karren !!

no way i'm showing mine, lol way too messy and i need to seriously throw away the stuff that don't fit me anymore.

I love this thread! I would post pictures of my closet but its in a horrifying state of chaos right now and the clothes are practically bursting from the poles (I have a woefully tiny closet).

Im a bit late repliying to this thread but here are some pics of my closet. I know its a bit messy.

2212793117_5d80d6fdf8.jpg

2213588946_063aaf35be.jpg

Back