Secret Santa sign up here! (CLOSED TO NEW SIGN UPS FOR 2012!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by cosmia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Username: Cosmia

Will Ship: US Only

• I'm in my mid 20's
  • I have dark brown wavy hair, blue eyes, and pale skin
  • I LOVE candles
  • I'm a less is more person. I'd rather have five high quality products that I use everyday vs having a lot of random cheap products
  • I like a fresh face with a bold lip
  • I'm actively looking for an all over highlighter
  • Products I'd like to try: Uslu Airlines nail polish, Ilia Lipstick, Boscia Blotting Linens, Kai Perfume
  • Brands I love: Oribe, Nars, Caudalie, Twistband (I love elastic hair ties!)
  • Dislikes/Would prefer not to receive: glitter, skin care products

Updates:

I now have the Boscia Blotting Linens so I'm not looking to receive it. Also, another random fact to put out there I LOVE chocolate and peanut butter.

Zadi,

Did you say you sent everyone their Secret Santa info via PM?  I haven't received anything.

Well that's I didn't send it! LOL Sorry about that, I sent yours to your Secret Santa and thought I sent you the person you're Secret Santa to. Sending you the info now.

Got it, thanks so much. I love Christmas and I'm going out shopping right now!

Ok sorry to post yet again, but it won't let me edit my original list to add things. I updated my "wishlist" just so that it has actual items on it to make things easier for my person!
Thanks so much.

Deborah Lipman polishes, neon or glitter polishes.
Tarte Amazonian Clay blushes, neutral shimmery eyeshadows, black liquid liners, lash corner extensions.
ELF Studio Eye Refresh.
ELF powder brush
ELF Studio Blush in Candid Coral, Gotta Glow, Tickled Pink or Twinkle Pink.
Revlon Nail Polish Duo in neon pink, turqouise, or glitters.
Maybelline Baby Lips
Chocolates, candies, kitty toys. mini candles. stationary.
Philosophy Christmas scents bath gels/shampoo

Username: FireNRice Location: Illinois Ship: US only Wishlist:
  • Carol's Daughter Monoi Split End Sealer
  • LUSH Seanik
  • LUSH Big Solid Conditioner
  • NARS blush in Orgasm
  • A good stippling brush
  • Nail polish! Especially anything from Rescue Beauty Lounge! Also China Glaze, OPI, Dior, Zoya, etc.  No pinks please!
  • Philosophy Take a Deep Breath Moisturizer
  • Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
  • MAC Pearlglide intense eyeliner in Black Line, Lord It Up, and Industrial
  • Giorgio Armani Maestro Fusion Foundation in #6.5
A little bit about myself:

• I'm Asian, so I have medium skin with yellow undertones.  Asymmetrically cut straight black hair, so no hair accessories please, unfortunately I can't use them.  Not really a lip product person and don't wear much eye makeup other than eyeliner and mascara.  I've never had the chance to find out what shade I am in MAC foundations (shame on me) but I'm currently using Urban Decay's Naked Skin in #6.
  • My style is a mix of boho glam and rocker chic.  Most of the clothes in my closet are from Express.  I love scarves, long necklaces, animal and tribal prints.  My ears are pierced 7 times (4 on the left, 3 on the right).  I generally wear jewelry in hematite.  I wear size 7 shoes.  I love heels but don't get the chance to wear them much.  I'm desperately in need of a pair of black flats but haven't had time to look for any.
  • I have a Keurig K-Cup coffee machine and would love some new coffees to try.  I love tea, especially Teavana.
Update: I recently got some Carol's Daughter so that's no longer on my wish list. I'd like to add any of the new Essie magnetic snakeskin collection nail polishes though!

Latest posts

Back