SeasonsBox Giveaway - "Love Yourself" February Box, PLUS an Additional Two Month Subscription [CONTEST CLOSED]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i love seasonsbox!

I would like to try the

Bambu Earth Sugar Cookie Body Glow
because my skin needs a  glow,  I love scrubs, and the scent sounds divine!

[email protected]

I LOVE SeasonsBox!

I'm extremely excited about the chocolate bar because I'm a big fan of chocolate and I love trying out new foods.

I LOVE SeasonsBox! All the products look amazing- but I cannot resist the Galerie Au Chocolat Fair Trade Bar! Perfect for any time of year ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I LOVE SeasonsBox! I will love to try the Bambu Earth Sugar Cookie Body Glow. The coconut oil along with the dead sea salt would do wonders for my dry skin. Also, I don't mind leaving the bath smelling like a sugar cookie! Extra Bonus! 

I LOVE seasons box!!.  I would really like to try the Dream Organics Rose Water.

I LOVE SeasonsBox!

I am super excited about the Rose Water!

I LOVE SEASONSBOX

i'm most excited to try the bath salt so my so I can relax, unwind and get soft skin after a long week at work!!

I LOVE Seasons Box!

I'd love to try the Dream Organics Rose Water I love the smell of roses and this would be so relaxing after a hard day.

I LOVE Season's box!!!

I am most excited to try the chocolate, cant go wrong with chocolate.

Already liked on FB.

I LOVE seasonsbox!

I'd really like to try the rose water-I've heard such good things, and picked up some for a recipe but turns out it was artificial, so I'm sure it's not so great for the skin!!

I LOVE Seasonsbox! the sugar glow looks amazing!! i'm trying to use more sugar and salt products lately to see how it works with my skin.

also, how does MuT know if we liked their fb page? i don't have my fb linked to my account here...

I LOVE SeasonsBox I am most excited to try the BambuEarth Sugar Cookie Body Glow, should I win :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> my skin is in need of a good safe scrubbing! Xoxo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back