Rudeness at the MAC counter

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by luxotika /img/forum/go_quote.gif I personally don't give two shits if this MUA was having a bad day. Everyone has bad days at work all the time, and you alone decide how you are going to act towards people. You definitely need to contact MAC's customer service. There is no reason for her to talk to you like that once...let alone TWICE! How rude! I agree w/Luxotika
10.gif

Originally Posted by Phillycheese /img/forum/go_quote.gif I dont know why, But ive found the majority of MAC workers are quite snotty and uptight, gosh. We're buying from you; BE POLITE DAMNIT I completely agree. Most if the time when I go to the MAC store the workers are pretty rude, however if I go to the MAC counter in a department store they are usually very helpful and friendly...

I don't think I have ever had a bad experience at MAC or their counters, the workers are usually pretty nice. If someone did something like that to me I would probably go off on them and i'm a pretty quiet person normally. It really does give people a bad taste for a company when you have a less than savory experience with a worker.Like someone else said, if you don't like the job leave, I didn't like my job at target and ended up being rude to a rude customer so I left.

Latest posts

Back