Real or Fake???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really?? They probably have their fake ones set up at home, they just think it sounds good to say they have a real one. LOL!!

Anyway...I was going to buy a fake one and I looked at Target and HOLY CRAP! They're expensive! They only had them with the lights already on, but the cheapest half way decent sized one was $150!! Jeez...

Yeah christmas trees are way too expensive and now they have so many choices its crazy. They have them with lights or without, they even have corner trees that fit snuggly into a corner.

fake! last time my family got a real tree there was a ticks nest in it and our house got a tonnn of ticks and we had to set of tick bombs and it was a disaster! so def go fake!

Fake for me. Don't have much space and don't want a mess... and we just put it up today
laughing.gif
. Best of all is that it's our first xmas tree and it didn't costed us more than 50$ with decorations ! YaY ! (And it's a 6' high
biggrin.gif
)

we have a fake one, i love the real ones, i grew up with us always having a real one. they are nice, but with the fake one you don't have to worry about going out and buying a new one each yr, or watering, and of course stepping on the needles everywhere. but if you don't mind the up keep then i'd say go for it.

We have a fake this year. We used to always have real ones cause we had this beautiful cast iron tree stand that once that tree was in it, it did not budge, but one year someone stole it out of our shed so we had to buy a new stand but the tree always fell over so now we just get fake ones
frown.gif

We have a fake tree - still not sure if we are putting it up this year - it's been kind of an icky time here lately - and I keep thinking of all the work involved with putting it up/taking it down......there are still a couple of weekends before the big day - who knows.

I've put out a few of our other decorations that we like.

As a kid we always had fake ones. Since moving out I haven't bought one. The cheap ones look bad and I don't want to spend $70 on one.

I bit the bullet and went to Sears and bought a fake tree. It was pretty pricey, but it's a beautiful tree, 7'5" tall and with the lights already on it. I figured if I'm going to use this thing for years, I should buy one I really like and that looks good! Besides, at Sears if it goes on sale any cheaper in the next 30 days (day after Christmas) I can take my receipt in and they'll pay me back the difference! Good deal!

Latest posts

Back