Real or Fake???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I lived in my townhouse, I bought a real tree. It was a huge mess. It didn't help that I had a bunch of cats just waiting to knock it over every time I turned around.

Some artificial trees come with lights already on them. This is really convenient. This is what I have now. I'd go with a higher quality artificial, as they can last quite a while.

real! There are lots of forests in the area and I love the smell, but you are right about the needles...they get everywhere

If I can't have a real tree, I won't have a tree at all... I live with my parents and there's been years since we last had a tree, but it was always natural and the smell always reminded me it was Christmas. I'll love when the time comes to have my own house and a family and put my Christmas tree every year.

My family's never had a real tree that I can remember, so for me it's normal to have a fake tree. I don't think I'd want to deal with all the needles anyway!

Fake. I had to buy the unbreakable ornaments this year. I couldn't do another year with my cats sneak attacking my tree. I would wake up during the night numerous times to the sound of glass bursting on the floor. Not this year. Bad kitties!!

This year its a Real one. We got it for free and its soooo tall! Next year i buy a white fake tree.

100% Real baby!!! love the smell!
smile.gif

can't go wrong with a fake tree. you can put it up every year without the hassle of the real ones

real, If I can find one that will fit my ultra small aprt. Else I'll go without. I had to deal with fake ones all my little life due to my big bro being allergic to them. I'm not and I live alone so :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> on him! hehe.

now to find one that is less than 3feet around and 4 feet tall * ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />*

loves

Aud

We have a fake and my two year old keeps knocking it down he thinks its a toy or something I didnt want to do a big tree this year dont know y

I have to say fake as well..they have some that look pretty real now days. Plus it beats the hassle of real ones.

we have like 3 fake ones, almost every year we but a real one but i guess since the needles fall of alot we didnt get one since we have wood flooring now.

Im really suprised that alot of us have fake trees. In another message board i go to they make it seem like a crime that people have fake trees. lol

Latest posts

Back