OMG Jenna....so sad...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She probably has a skewed perception of her own body image if she thinks that she looks good right now.
frown.gif

Yeah I can't believe she's lost so much weight. I figured with her career and all she'd always try to stay a bit curvy since she's supposed to be so sexy for her job. I don't know, poor jenna. I adore the dress though.

Originally Posted by vanilla_sky /img/forum/go_quote.gif It's not just skinniness that is sad about her... she completely ruined her face with plastic surgery, if you look at the close ups... Yes, I was thinking along those same lines too.

It's so sad how skinny celebrities. As one of the younger members it looks really bad for younger people as they look up the these people... I see younger kids at school that look like that.

She is really skinny

Originally Posted by kisska3000 /img/forum/go_quote.gif she looks really skinny

You mean a bucketful?

Originally Posted by Aprill849 /img/forum/go_quote.gif someone give that lady a pork chop please........

Originally Posted by Aprill849 /img/forum/go_quote.gif someone give that lady a pork chop please........
happy0188.gif

Originally Posted by Andi /img/forum/go_quote.gif oh no, she is loosing her sex goddess status with every pound she drops i agree

Back