MAC Collection: N/Naked Color

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the swatches Aquilah.....definitely am getting the 1N and 2N lippies

More pics for you compliments of Specktra. There's more pics within the link.

308860dd.jpg

83bda00e.jpg

Light Flush (L) and Warmed ®

37f07571.jpg

I got a bunch of stuff today at the mall! Yippee! I'm wearing two of the eyeshadows, the light flush msf, and 2n lipstick right now!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif I got a bunch of stuff today at the mall! Yippee! I'm wearing two of the eyeshadows, the light flush msf, and 2n lipstick right now!
smile.gif
How about a FOTD, lady??
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Thais /img/forum/go_quote.gif How about a FOTD, lady??
wink.gif
Ok, I'll try to get an FOTD up tomorrow!
smile.gif

So how do you like the Light Flush?? I am NW20/25 and I just want something to go over my blush like a highlight? What do you think?

Originally Posted by missjewell /img/forum/go_quote.gif So how do you like the Light Flush?? I am NW20/25 and I just want something to go over my blush like a highlight? What do you think? Believe it or not, my friend swatched pics for me, and she's about your color... It's almost for of a blush color IMHO.

I don't like the color available, the colors are too dead for me. I want MAC to revive the C-SHOCKL Collection. I love vibrant colors.

Last night I went to my Macy's and checked out the collection. Since I can't wear vibrant colors everyday, this is perfect for my everyday use. I absolutely love it! Gah and my husband bought me the two msfs and all the eyeshadows. Tomorrow I'll be getting Medium Deep MSF.

I wasn't satisfied with the colors... I only got Nanogold (I love lustre!) and my first MSF Light flush. I'm not into shimmer but figured a little would look nice.

I'm tempted to go back and get MSF/Natural shade... my lovely MUA told me if you buff it on enough, it'd make a great natural blush tone besides being a light coverage - which is what I totally want since none of the other blushes provide for that.

I'm waiting for the Fafi collection, really... but meh. I'll just build from the original stuff.

I really didn't like this collection when I swatched the colors today. I like neutrals, but neutrals can still be neutral with more pigment than that.

These look awesome!

On a side note...is it just me, or does the written descrip of them in the first post make no sense at all?
kopfkratz.gif

ok so i checked it out this weekend, and i wasnt too impressed.

none of the lipcolors went with my skin tone. it made me sad.

i only got the soft ochre paint pot and the remotly grey shadow.

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yay, finally a collection I'm really interested in.
biggrin.gif
Ditto! Can't wait to see those products in person
laughing.gif

I love Light Flush as a blush!! It's this perfect gold-y coral color on me! And I love Warmed as a bronzer. [i rotate between using Warmed and Global Glow.]

Latest posts

Back