MAC Collection: N/Naked Color

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since my collection is mostly about color, I am definately feeling those lipsticks and eyeshadows, as well as the Light Flush MSF!

omg, this collection looks so great... i cant wait.... to bad it has to come out right after Christmas... i want to buy it all... hehe

I got a $50 GC to Macy's, and I'm seriously debating on holding off on the Authentics to see how this collection looks. So far the only thing really sparking interest are the Skinfinishes, but I read they seem similar (or between) previously released colors. No repeats, but I don't need "in-between" colors either.

I just called my local MAC, and Chris said it launches 01/10... MAC Live Chat said 01/17... So, I suggest we start checking online this upcoming Tuesday! If it launches on the 10th, I'm a happy camper because that's a day before my birthday, and I will be haulin'! LOL!

BTW, here's a pic of Warmed MSF (source).

warmedcs4.jpg

And here's info on product finishes:

Eyeshadows

Nanogold--luster

Modest Tone--satin

Neutral Pink--Satin

Rich Flesh--matte

Remotely Grey--satin

Dark Edge--matte

Paintpots

Soft Ochre--cream

Quite Natrual--cream

Groundwork--satin

Nailpolish

N Color--cream

Demi-blanc--frost

Natrually Rich--cream

I'll deffo check out the lipglasses and lipsticks and that Warmed MSF (thanks for posting the pic Aquilah) but the e/s and other stuff i'll deffo be passing on i think

Do we know for certain when this will be coming out in stores in the US? I don't want to miss it! lol.
smile.gif

I love the colors. Some beauty blogs were posting pics today. I will be hauling at the end of this week for the MSFs.

I saw some pics in another website.. This collection was made for me! LOL. All neutrals.
biggrin.gif

I was at my MAC counter last week drooling over what I couldn't buy and the MA told me this collection was coming out on the 10th.

It's just perfect for this season's nude trends. I'm def gonna check out the lippies and the shadows.

can't wait to get the paint pots!

I have a new found fascination with those. lol

Here's some swatches of Naked Color... Something tells me I'm going to end up passing on this... I might get the MSFs just to get them since I can always sell them later.

Latest posts

Back