Lip Factory vs Wantable ~ any suggestions?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello ladies! We wanted to give you a little bit of information regarding future communication with us on the MUT threads. You may know that advertisers pay to sponsor and engage with customers on platforms like Makeup Talk, and we think it's a great way to stay in touch, but we've decided as a company to engage with our amazing fans through email and social media going forward.

Many of you have had questions answered directly in the MUT threads, and we wanted to make sure you know you can still reach us anytime! Please feel free to post to our Facebook wall or email us at [email protected], anytime, and we will get back to you ASAP. We have an amazing customer service team, and they're here to help!

We have a bit more time to talk on here, so if you have any questions, I'll try to answer them ASAP too. Thanks so much for being our fans and giving us invaluable feedback over the past year. We're excited to continue the conversation and expand into even more Wantable box categories together!

You can read more on our blog :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> https://www.wantable.com/blog/2013/9/6/new-information-for-mut-members

Jaclyn & Team Wantable

Hey guys!

Unfortunately, we can't post on here as often as we'd like, but I wanted to reach out to you guys and offer you the option to email me at [email protected] so I can help with all of the issue you guys have been posting about! I also wanted to let you know what's going on with our Makeup Box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

So, at Wantable, our #1 goal is customer satisfaction. We received a lot of feedback from customers that they wanted to see new and exciting brands with a higher price point. We brought those in (such as DEX and Girlactik), but then felt that we may need to lower the number of items in each box to make room for these new brands. That’s why we decided to decrease the number to 3-4 products per makeup box.

After much deliberation and helpful feedback from our customers, we decided to reverse this decision and go back to 4-5 items per makeup box. It will be more difficult, but like the great Tim Gunn says, we'll "make it work!" Thank you to everyone who took the time to email or contact us via social media. Please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] if you have any further questions, comments, or concerns. We’d love to chat! 

So, bottom line, is we're back! 4 to 5 brand name items, AND new brands like DEX (Lady Gaga's a fan!), Starlooks, Girlactik, and ncLA polishes, which Beyonce wore in her Pepsi superbowl commercials! 

Please please email us if they're is anything we can do to make you a happy or happier customer. Thanks!

(I'll be posting this on all threads about us, hoping they won't get removed!)

Back