Links: YouTube channels

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi darlings!

New DIY cocoa mask is out, please be sure to check it out and comment if you would be so kind. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

0.jpg

Enjoy. xoxo

Want to restore dry/damaged hair? Check out my tutorial on a treatment you can make at home for shiny beautiful hair!

0.jpg

Don't forget to comment and subscribe please! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Are there any mixed girls or blasian girls with youtube channels or blogs? I ask because it's always nice to know what other mixed girls do with their hair. Styling, straightening, and curly hair tips, etc. I'd like to know more mixed girls and get ideas from them.
 ​
I have a youtube channel called xokeebuuxo and maybe one day I'll start talking about my hair care regime. As for now I mainly do reviews and hauls. I also have a blog at KeeBuuBlog
 ​
Whats your channel or blogs name? I'd love to look! 
 ​

DollFaceBeautyx is Blasian. I really like her channel although i am not Blasian lol but she is one of my favorite YouTubers :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> and my YouTube channel is ForeverBlackBeautyTV. I just started so I am slowly working on my channel for it to get better :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I've moved your thread to the Beauty Bloggers group. (You'll need to join to post in this group.)

We've got a good many bloggers and vloggers on MuT. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> What kind of advice are you looking for?

Hi @brittbritt. Thanks so much for showing her channel. Even though I go for more subtle and lighter makeup looks, she does seem like a lot of fun lol. Thank you again! I also just checked out your channel and left a comment :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hey guys, just found this forum and OBVIOUSLY I had to introduce myself...

My names Ashleigh, a 20yr old MUA from New Zealand. I have a YouTube channel (You can find me at www.youtube.com/PunkPetal3) I love being apart of makeup related forums - It's so fun and exciting being able to share secrets and tips with each other! I would love if you guys could check out my channel and subscribe  I would love to check out any of YOUR channels, too! x

I have a blog and I am mixed... with a whole bunch of stuff.
sdrop.gif
 Just to name a few... Black, German, Cuban and Native American.

I haven't really focused my blog on being mixed... I really haven't posted to many pictures, yet ever. I am still really new to blogging. 

Anyways, my blog is beautyselffish.blogspot.com Any support that I get I am happy with there are just so many great blogs out there! I think it's great. 
heart.gif

Latest posts

Back