Hair growing into feet - Myth??? Fact???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Load of crap. Hair needs to grow from a follicle and bulb and I don't think we have any on our feet.

If this were entirely true, I would be in trouble. LOL Now, there is such a thing as a hair splinter. I get them everyday in my line of work and have to tweeze them out. It growing to the blood supply though is a load of BS.

Ditto on what Kristie said - I have had a hair splinter. It was actually my dogs wisker!

But I doubt it would get into the bloodstream.

Originally Posted by Christie ann /img/forum/go_quote.gif can't happen
but then would I want someone else's newly cut hair falling all over my exposed feet?

ewwwwwwwwwwwww!!

You can get hair splinters, which are very painful and feel like glass under the skin. However, they don't grow.

Hi , last night i took out hair from my feet , one small here it grew in my feet ... i want to knwo how and why it can happen . 

Quote: Originally Posted by jenninjones /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  You can get hair splinters, which are very painful and feel like glass under the skin. However, they don't grow.

This is true. My mother use to get hair splinters all the time especially from clients who had stick straight hair. Sometimes those splinters were several inches long but most were tiny things she had to use a disinfected needle to remove and if she was lucky only tweezers.

I doubt that it grows even though the root might still be on it. As @zadidoll said, I had it multiple times that I had our dogs hair stuck in my foot when I stepped on it. Sounds stupid but hurts like a splinter.

Latest posts

Back