(Game) Like it, love it, hate it, never tried it -food

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In and Out is only in the US. It is a fast food burger chain.

I have never tried banana fritters.

Turkish Delight??

Originally Posted by katana /img/forum/go_quote.gifTurkish Delight??
In my state we have a company that makes Aplets and Cotlets which is very similar to Turkish Delight. In fact Wikipedia even lists Aplets and Cotlets as a "fruit delight" version of Turkish Delight. I love Aplets and Cotlets (apples and apricots).

Like it:

• I like feta cheese and goat cheese. I take feta cheese and sprinkle it on potato chips. Yum. With goat cheese I toast slices of baguettes and top it with a mix of goat cheese, basil, tomato and olive oil. YUM!

Hate it:

• Raw onions. Anything with raw onions. Yuk.

I honestly don't hate much when it comes to food. Oh wait... add one more to my hate list but it's going on the never tried it list....

Never tried it:

• Thousand year old eggs. No thanks. I don't want to try it.
  • Balut. NO way. My idea of eating a duck fetus is not for me.
  • Chòu dòufu (aka Stinky Tofu).... again no thanks. I love fresh tofu, I'm not into that kind of delicacy.

Originally Posted by Katie-Gaslight /img/forum/go_quote.gif

no idea what pastalitos are?

chocolate-covered bacon (lol)
Pastelitos are a type of pastry and the filling depends on the person making them. Have you ever had a Mexican Empanada? Basically the same thing. I like ones filled with pumpkin. I'm not crazy about the savory types (typically meat or fish filled) but I do love the sweet ones.

You are supposed to answer for the food directly above your post, then ask about another one.  It really isn't a game where you go down all the foods and answer them.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Pastelitos are a type of pastry and the filling depends on the person making them. Have you ever had a Mexican Empanada? Basically the same thing. I like ones filled with pumpkin. I'm not crazy about the savory types (typically meat or fish filled) but I do love the sweet ones.

Latest posts

Back