Dare To Be - Masquerade Makeup! (October 20th - November 2nd)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Sheikah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Everybody's done a fantastic job! I'm posting mine just for the sake of participating as I'm not very excited about how it came out.Here it goes...

Attachment 36964

Aww...don't get down on yourself, I think it looks great! I tried covering my brows, too...but it didn't work. So I ended up just coloring them in black. lol!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by niksaki /img/forum/go_quote.gif ok so i havent entered one of these in AGES! i didnt have much time but here is my entry and the stupid camera is totally crap and colours looked 'bleached' out almost compared to what it really looked like. .....thanks for looking..
smile.gif

That's so creative! You did a really good job! I love the inspiration pic you used, too!

Shaundra..They are all MAC Pigments in assortments of blue, green, pink and purple.

Originally Posted by Sheikah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Everybody's done a fantastic job! I'm posting mine just for the sake of participating as I'm not very excited about how it came out.Here it goes...

Attachment 36964

I love your white "underspray" effect! I wanted to do that when I was contemplating one idea for this DTB, so I'm glad someone actualy did it
smile.gif

Originally Posted by niksaki /img/forum/go_quote.gif ok so i havent entered one of these in AGES! i didnt have much time but here is my entry and the stupid camera is totally crap and colours looked 'bleached' out almost compared to what it really looked like. .....thanks for looking..
smile.gif

I think your mask is beautiful! I actually like it better than the inspiration pic
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Bexy /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow you all look AMAZING!...Utmostrose, I love the glitter on the lashes and the white mask looks great with the stones. Thanks so much Bexy, they are actually falsies, I could have never done such a great job on my own!
biggrin.gif

All these masks do look fantastic! I wish we could have a parade!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by utmostrose /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thanks so much! I actually went back and forth and went over 6 different designs and tried out three of them before I finally settled on this one! My hubby had a blast picking fun at me the whole time (but he also had great fun brainstorming and shopping for supplies at 1 am! lol).
smile.gif

This was his actual reaction to one of the masks>>>>
add_wegbrech.gif

I was not so amused at him. And neither was he for long, hehe.
smile.gif

There's nothing better than going to Walmart at midnight to buy supplies for a makeup challenge!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif You all look amazing~

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y20...y/100_5722.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y20...y/100_5719.jpg
Wow! Your blending is amazing.

Again, great job everyone!!! You all look amazing!

I'm done with midterms...YAY!!! So I finally found time to do this D2B. Stayed up late, but doing this was the most fun I've had since school started! On the last pic, I tried to do the small geisha lips on me, but it didn't quite turn out the way I wanted it so I just did my "normal" lip routine...LOL. Here it is!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by la_chinita /img/forum/go_quote.gif Again, great job everyone!!! You all look amazing!
I'm done with midterms...YAY!!! So I finally found time to do this D2B. Stayed up late, but doing this was the most fun I've had since school started! On the last pic, I tried to do the small geisha lips on me, but it didn't quite turn out the way I wanted it so I just did my "normal" lip routine...LOL. Here it is!
smile.gif

YAY! I love it! I especially love the lashes and design!

ahh yay you entered! gorgeous as always, what did you use? its so vibrant

Im re-doing mines tonight, More artistic this time lol. You all are beautiful. La_chanita and Benebaby, you two never let us down.

Aw, thanks you guys!!!!
smile.gif
I just used my NYX pigments in yellow gold and silver, then the rest of the colors are some samples I got from TKB in sage, emerald green, scarlet o'hara, and gemtone ruby. I love their colors and they give you a lot for the sample price of $1.50. And I didn't pay shipping because I don't live too far away from them!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Insensitive. /img/forum/go_quote.gif Im re-doing mines tonight, More artistic this time lol. You all are beautiful. La_chanita and Benebaby, you two never let us down. No need to re-do, IMO. I think your original entries look GREAT!!! I would have never thought to do two opposite elements for each side of the face. What a creative idea!

Originally Posted by la_chinita /img/forum/go_quote.gif Again, great job everyone!!! You all look amazing!
smile.gif

Beautiful! I love your lashes and your lip color and shape is awesome.

LaChinita, I'm with everyone else on your lashes, Gorgeous! but then again, the whole mask is, too!

smile.gif

I love it!. Very pretty!

I'm really dissappointed with the way this turned out; plus, something's wrong with the flash on my camera so the pics look even worse.
frown.gif
Oh, well...

Phew...I almost missed it. I did this a few days ago and am just getting to uploading them. After I did it, I didn't feel like washing it so I went to a Baby shower like this. lol.

IMG_1450.jpg

IMG_1451.jpg

IMG_1472.jpg

IMG_1444.jpg

188607585285.jpg

IMG_1468.jpg

wow!!! omg!!! what a fabulous job everyone did. Everyone is so talented and I envy that!!!

Faith-Abigail, I think your mask is really great! Plus, I love the flowers; did you do those freehand?

Originally Posted by bbprincess2147 /img/forum/go_quote.gif ...After I did it, I didn't feel like washing it... I know what you mean, after all the work put in, it is kind of a let-down to have to take it all off so quickly
smile.gif
Good job, it is really nice!

Originally Posted by utmostrose /img/forum/go_quote.gif I know what you mean, after all the work put in, it is kind of a let-down to have to take it all off so quickly
smile.gif
Good job, it is really nice! Thanks hun

Latest posts

Back