Dare To Be - Masquerade Makeup! (October 20th - November 2nd)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
love it!

thanks,i think i may redo it though, either way you NEED to enter and school us all, pleasE? lol

Originally Posted by la_chinita /img/forum/go_quote.gif WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! You all made my jaw drop, seriously!!! All the entries look amazing!
Liz my fave is the first one because you can see the glitter detail more, but they all look great!
smile.gif

Please tell me you're going to enter!

can i re-enter???....the one i posted ws unfinished i didnt add rhinestones and feathers but now i did!!....so may i please add new pictures?......

thank you

I'm pretty sure you can enter as many times as you want, you can only pick one photo though for the entry.

Originally Posted by Faith-Abigail /img/forum/go_quote.gif Beautiful! The white looks so amazizng against your skin. I love the rhinestones! I was thinking about doing something like that myself. Thanks so much! I actually went back and forth and went over 6 different designs and tried out three of them before I finally settled on this one! My hubby had a blast picking fun at me the whole time (but he also had great fun brainstorming and shopping for supplies at 1 am! lol).
smile.gif

This was his actual reaction to one of the masks>>>>
add_wegbrech.gif

I was not so amused at him. And neither was he for long, hehe.
smile.gif

Everybody's done a fantastic job! I'm posting mine just for the sake of participating as I'm not very excited about how it came out.

Here it goes...

Attachment 36964

Ugh, I hate appending approvals....

I love those damn colors, Manders. Ugh, I just dunno what to do for mines... and it's due on Friday. I gotta get on it.

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Please tell me you're going to enter! I really, really want to!!! This week has been crazy though...started a new job...midterms...homework...AHHHHH!!! I barely had time to squeeze in the Halloween Hottie one. But hopefully Thursday night I'll have time to do mine.
I love this D2B theme! Even if I don't make it Friday I'll probably still do it and just post on the FOTD forum.
smile.gif

ok so i havent entered one of these in AGES!

i didnt have much time but here is my entry and the stupid camera is totally crap and colours looked 'bleached' out almost compared to what it really looked like. .....thanks for looking..
smile.gif

Wow you all look AMAZING!

Manders, this looks so great, love the lips.

Utmostrose, I love the glitter on the lashes and the white mask looks great with the stones.

Originally Posted by Blondeplaymate /img/forum/go_quote.gif can i re-enter???....the one i posted ws unfinished i didnt add rhinestones and feathers but now i did!!....so may i please add new pictures?......
thank you

Of course you can! You can enter as many times as you'd like, just be sure to specify which one pic you would like to be entered into the voting poll.
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back