Cravebox Cooking Light 2

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I'm over Cravebox, I was very disappointed with this box. The main product was high carb pasta.

You are probably right....or maybe $8 at most in Canada, lol.

If they send pasta.....I would expect some pasta sauce with that no??

and something more "natural" than 7up....what about those sodas that are light with fruit juice and water?? or a drink made with Stevia?

they shoulda sent a salad coupon with this....for some "fresh foods".

Originally Posted by nelliebelle1197 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That is like $7 worth of stuff at the most generous of estimates.

Originally Posted by noraray /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Very disappointed with the contents of the box, contents don't match the theme 
That's my main problem with it, there are only two products that even pertain to cooking and not so light at that, as Lindalk noted.  The repeat products are discouraging. I was hoping I was missing something. I will use everything in the box but it isn't worth $13.

This was a pretty terrible box.  I felt like I had received every single product in it before.  The pasta ok, but what the heck do the rest of these things have to do with cooking?  I have gotten the Belvita biscuits three times now and always the blueberry flavor which I didn't really care for.  Plus the cookies are always crushed when they get here. I had foolishly signed up for the drawing when they had the first "series boxes" announcement so I don't recall filling out the survey or I would've totally skipped it. I was even more baffled when they posted the spoiler hints and I had no clue what one of the hints stood for - the one about vitamin A.  I really thought they were going to send some vitamin supplements like Voots or a similar product and then I wondered what the heck they were talking about because none of the products had any vitamin A at all except the veggie pasta.  I also thought there would at least be a recipe booklet rather than the mini leaflets.  The original Cooking Light box was one of the best they had ever sent out - the McCormick's spices, the Tully's coffee and the Torani sugar free caramel syrup alone were worth almost twice what I paid for that box.  This box is the first one that I think wasn't worth the $13 price tag.  

Super bummed.  Last Cravebox for awhile. I've traded my Cravebox and Birchbox habit for a Little Black Bag and Glossybox one I think.  

Back