Black nailpolish?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i do it i love black but sometimes it is a harsh color so i do i almost black color w/ a tint of red/purple by opi its called black cherry chutney...its the best color

I absolutely love black nail polish, I always have but I did go through a little goth phase back in high school lol. I only wear black on my toe nails though because I always have acrylics on my finger nails and I've painted them black once and they really don't look good when they're that long. BUT when I don't have my acrylics on I paint my natural nails black and I LOVE the look.

Hmm black nail polish looks good on medium length well manicured nails
smile.gif
but black nail polish and long nails is a horrible combo
eek.gif

Black nail polish is definetly out now. Colours like deep purples/reds are in and black is out!

Black nail polish can look classy if done properly. For vampy nails, you need to have them shaped and neat, and all the same length, I find the perfect nail length for darker nails is just sitting at the tip of the finger or JUST over. Any longer and it can start to look trashy.

Latest posts

Back