AVON

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Nikki Daneker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Its a pair of brown knee high boots in campaign 21. There's also a black pair with silver buckles that I wouldn't mind having either lol
i think i want the same boots, but im hoping they go on sale, andf i dont think i've seen shoes like that!!

It's not really fair, because I haven;t tried much Avon...I just can't shake my conception of them as an old lady brand, lol...my great grandma ordered from them monthly that that will forever be the association in my mind.

Originally Posted by Nikki Daneker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ok thanks for all the input. I just signed up to be a representative for a few extra dollars and the fun of it. 
Good luck Nikki. I hope you do well. 

It surprises me that Avon is still around, but maybe I just don't know anyone who sells it or wears it. Next to so many hip new brands and products, Avon seems like an old dinosaur. I just remember that stinky "skin so soft" that people wore to keep bugs away..

I had heard Avon has stand alone stores internationally, because of the popularity! I have coworkers who sell Avon and Mark products. They have people like Ashley Green(Twilight movies) and Lauren Conrad to be their faces, so they've definitely taken some steps to expand branding.

Latest posts

Back