Who already sent their SS gift!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to buy one more thing and hopefully I'll be able to mail it tomorrow or Thursday! I can't wait to see what everyone gets. I love SS!

Sent mine today too. It'll arrive next week because it's EMS and I don't want to lose the packages because of holiday season.

I have to order the gifts and then ship them off - I will get right on it
smile.gif

Since mine is in the same country - the delivery shouldn't be that bad!

I bought mine today,hope I didnt totally miss on the choices i made. Will send it out tomorro or friday
biggrin.gif

I haven't sent mine yet. Still waiting on some stuff I ordered online. Hopefully I'll be able to send it soon.

I sent mine a couple days ago, that was A LOT for Shipping. Almost more than the gift. But there's more to come
wink.gif

I have it, I just haven't sent it yet. I will be soon though! Mine shouldn't take too terribly long to get there.

I have been sick for three weeks now, so I haven't been able to buy mine yet. I'm getting better now though, so hopefully I'll be able to send it some time next week! The plan is (if I'm well) to buy it and put it all together tomorrow, but I'm going away for the weekend, so I might not have time - in which case it'll be the first thing I do next week! Well, second only to school of course.
tongue.gif
Dreading to find out about the shipping charges though, but it'll be fun, so it's worth it!

I'm just curious..who really sticks to the 25 dollar range? Does anyone really go overboard and spend double that? I was just wondering.

I wanted to make sure my gift got there early so I sent mine on November 17. I know that's early but I read the posts from last years SS and I didn't want my person to get it late.

This is the first year I have done this and I love it--I must admit a couple of thing I did by one for her and one for me. LOL

Originally Posted by lummerz /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm just curious..who really sticks to the 25 dollar range? Does anyone really go overboard and spend double that? I was just wondering. I for one have to spend WAY more than $25 because of the prices of cosmetics here, as well as shipping, but I don't really mind all that much, because it's a fun thing to do
smile.gif
However, I won't be able to buy lots of things - I just hope my person won't get disappointed!

I bought the main gift... I'm gonna add a few other things though too, and ship mine out hopefully by the beginning of next week.

I also had to spend more.. firstly because makeup is more expensive here but also because my shipping was international. I was happy to do it though, it was fun, and hopefully they'll like what I chose, which will make it all worthwhile
smile.gif

Originally Posted by La_Mari /img/forum/go_quote.gif I sent mine a couple days ago, that was A LOT for Shipping. Almost more than the gift. But there's more to come
wink.gif
Mine as well! I spent 34 reais on shipping , which is around 15-18 dollars!
My shipping is travelling FAST - it already arrived in Sao Paulo to be sent! But then, i'll lose the tracking (the service i asked for only covers national tracking)

I've purchased my stuff and will be sending it out within the next few days. Shouldn't take more than a couple of days to get there! Love SS!

Latest posts

Back