What makeup brand do you dislike the most.Why?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi i have never worn any Rimmel & never intend to, its very cheap and nasty in my opinion, much prefer Benefit/Mac/Dior/Ysl/Chanel, in England it is mostly aimed at young girls who cant afford better products, sorry but its the truth. Mary

Max Factor - Too garish and bright to me

Almay - with the exception of the glosses, everything is either too light or too heavy

Fashion Fair - especially the foundations and powders. Nobody has that much red or orange in their skin.

I'm the 2,484th person to say it, but Maybelline. I remember back in the late 90's I used to buy Maybelline products all the time and the eyeshadows actually were good quality (back when they were in the black cases).

I've been dissappointed with everything Revlon I bought in the past year.

Oh, I forgot my Bare Esentuals nightmare at the Sephora inside JC Penney last weekend. The girl working there put it on me, and there were huge dry cakey spots on my face and it was peeling off my nose. So yeah, I don't like them.

Idont like H&M makeup (maybe it dosent count as a makeup brand) Otherwise i dont like...Hmmm. Ionly buy products that i like.....

Originally Posted by PhantomGoddess /img/forum/go_quote.gif I also hate MAC's face stuff, such as foundations, powders, skincare.... Everything has broken me out. oh my.....same as me....girrrlll
Im using their trunslucent loose powder and studio tech. No doubt that the coverage is superb! i love it. but unfortntly...it broke me out.. in just few hours.

im oily/ance skin.

i don't really like the e/s from covergirl, although i have not use any of them, but they don't look good in their packaging.

Originally Posted by Make-up_Hawk /img/forum/go_quote.gif I've never liked Fashion Fair because their product has always made me look red (when I tried to wear it years ago). I don't like Fashion Fair either. Their lipsticks could kill you with all of that perfume.
att.gif

I don't really like Rimmel at all. I bought a few products from the range a while back because it was so cheap, but I ended up giving them away to my cousin. I'm not too big on maybelline either, except for a couple of the lip colours.

Latest posts

Back