What Is Your Favorite Piece Of Jewely??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i would say my wedding ring, but.... that's an obvious.

so i will categorize, cuz i love me some jewelry

bracelets: my mom passed down a gold tennis bracelet, a set of 10 gold and mother of pearl bangles, and when i got married a gold and pearl bracelet.

necklace:a multi-strand necklace of yellow, rose, and white gold my pops got in Egypt.

watch: a gold waltham watch i got for my graduation from my uncle.

earrings: "I heart Dior" gold dangly pair (because i do) and because they were my first big jewelry purchase on my own. oh, and the new pair of diamond and gold hoops the hubby gave me for our anniversary.

Earrings. I have six piercings (three on each ear) and I always wear one pair of dangly earrings.
smile.gif

Necklaces, i don't mind wearing more than one, i don't mind if they're long or short. i also love bracelets.

on a daily basis i wear a silver chain with a celtic pendant i bought when i was still living in Brittany
smile.gif

i don't like much earrings and rings, but i wear some occasionally.

Oh, I missed this the first time around. I bought myself a diamond ring for my 40th birthday 2 years ago. I turned 40 and left my husband within weeks of each other and I missed my beautiful wedding set which I had to give back b/c it was his grandmothers........so I bought myself a white gold, diamond ring that I wear on my left hand middle finger. It reminds me of starting over but in a good way.

I love the diamond ring my bf gave me, and the bracelet my mum got me for a birthday or christmas present a few years ago - every link is a heart shape and it has a tiny lock and key on it

Probably, my diamond cross necklace. It's the one piece I reach for more than any other.

I rarely wear jewelry...but when I do it is something from my collection of rosaries or a giant Sacred Heart by Delux Jewelry. I also love my sparkiling Tina Tarantino cross.

My Weddiing Ring also . I have worn it for thirty eight years. Beyonce Welch - Ageless Beauty in Bifocals.

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif I rarely wear jewelry...but when I do it is something from my collection of rosaries or a giant Sacred Heart by Delux Jewelry. I also love my sparkiling Tina Tarantino cross. I wear a Rosary around my neck whenever I attend Mass, in lieu of "regular neck jewelry ". Beyonce Welch - Catholic Lady

A pendant my son made me out of an antique sterling silver fork. he is a silversmith in OBX, NC. and the handmade sterling silver bracelet he made me also!!!!

1st- wedding and engagement ring

2nd- a "yesterday, today, tomorrow" three- diamond necklace my hubbie gave me one Valentine's Day

14k white gold Playboy bunny necklace with a ruby eye my bf gave me last year for my birthday

Latest posts

Back