Ugh, Nervous!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad you had a good time! I'm the same..I don't like to dance until I get a good buzz on...then I go nuts! LOL Just playin! But really, I'm glad it was a good night, and that you had fun! Post pics!

I've never been to a club because there's only like 2 good ones here. I live in a small town with not much to do so the line is always so long so I just say screw it and have fun at the mall.

I'm glad you had fun.

Glad you had a good time.....are you still hungover?????? cuz you ain't been here all day
hehe.gif

Haha, Kelly. No I'm not - I just have a huge headache from the music and lack of sleep tho.

Thanks everyone else!

Comments made me feel at ease now!

- I have a very few pictures... there's more to come, but yeah:

[Excussse the makeup! But I wasn't feeling it at all, plus I was already drunk in this picture. Me and my best friend/bday girl. I love her makeup! Her cousin did it and she's such a pro at it... shouldve asked her to do mines. Next time]

025.jpg

[i'm the fat one. Haha... all of the girls before leaving]

032.jpg

Love the pics, Celly! Damn you girls are all dressed sooo nice! I really need to do some major shopping in L.A, any tips on where you guys buy those rockin outfits?

Originally Posted by kaylin_marie /img/forum/go_quote.gif Lord going to clubs is still out of my comfort zone, I've been several times and I always get really nervous before. There should be lots of tables or couches to hang out at, just sip on a drink and people watch. Usually I end up having a great time, drink a couple drinks and go dance with friends and act silly. Maybe find a cute boy to talk to and dance with. But I've come across my share of *******s, and jealous drunk females, and people fighting and stuff....which gets old. I get tired of it really quick when I go and it's so packed and loud and hot. I get dizzy and uncomfortable and usually just want to go somewhere more mellow. This is exactly me...
I like the makeup too, especially the yellow.

So, you had a good time then? I mostly end up having a good time but I always dread to go in the first place. I clubbed a few times in Canada with my cousin. Practically against my own will haha. She would drag me and take me places that were not really my style. Good thing is after a while you dance and nobody cares how ridiculous you look, but all the club scene mumbo jumbo is definitely not for me. I can enjoy it every now and then though.

Anders, Forever 21!

All of them got their outfits from there.

I got mines at Torrids and Tina at Papaya.

I love the store because it's cheap and so much options.

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif Anders, Forever 21!All of them got their outfits from there.

I got mines at Torrids and Tina at Papaya.

I love the store because it's cheap and so much options.

YES, I was already thinking that cause you love that store so much. I´ve only been once and bought a little black dress that I love. I´m soo buying up half of the store when I´m there.

Haha. For reals. You'll find some things there and cherish it for life...

...you're going to get addicted just like me, minders and krissy. Chea. Haha.

I'm glad you had a great time! Thanks for sharing the pics- everyone looks hot!
smile.gif
I was nervous the first time I entered a club at the age of 18. Once I had a few drinks I was fine.

Latest posts

Back