The Best Antiperspirants (according to real simple magazine)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no matter what the brand is it stills always shows! i love Secret Platinum though

great information, thanks! I love cool confidence by Avon you could skip a day and still smell good with that stuff! That is the only thing I use by Avon and I love it!

I had the clinical deodorant. It didn't seem to help me any, but my sister says it's great. Is it because I was using it during the day instead of at night? I also got the mitchum and it did great for a while, but like the other lady said after a while it quit working. I went out and bought all the deodorants listed and right now my fav. is Degree little black dress approved. I put it on the other day then put on my black shirt and it didn't leave any traces.

Originally Posted by Miss World /img/forum/go_quote.gif I love Mitchum ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
thanks!

iagree.gif

I love Yves Rocher's deodorant. I'll keep this list in mind on my next shopping trip. Thanks for the info!

Latest posts

Back