Tall shaft boots faceoff: 01/01/08 - 01/06/08

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
First of all, congratulations to the winner of the red heels faceoff challenge with the following outfit -

Chaela!

here is this weeks item, as chosen by her... it's a pair of 'tall shaft' boots from Candie's Duttches! good luck ladies!

Took me awhile to figure out something new to do - but I couldn't, haha

The one on top is my entry, the bottom is all of it together.
smile.gif

Here's mine. I picked a hard shirt to deal with and I suck at accessories.
moa.gif

I really like the black jacket
smile.gif

If you need any help Sarah, just send me a pm or whatever and I'll give you a hand
smile.gif

Celly I really like that outfit and Stereoxgirl, I LOVE that coat!! (Ahh, What's your name? so I can stop calling you stereogirl lol)

Originally Posted by puncturedskirt /img/forum/go_quote.gif Celly I really like that outfit and Stereoxgirl, I LOVE that coat!! (Ahh, What's your name? so I can stop calling you stereogirl lol) LOL! My name's Shaundra, but Celly's right! I'll settle for Mrs. Ventimiglia! LOL!

I love this.... it's great to get outfit ideas from everyone. I'd wear this outfit out shopping or something like that!

BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFnJxU215MnU1M0JHS3FwbjVaOGdlNUEAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg

Back