Smashbox Compact Anti-Shine

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone. Well my mom's friend sells smashbox cosmetics and I bought this little thing for $10.00 from her, Which I think is really cheap considering it's $28.00 at the store. I thought it wasen't going to work but it really does! I really like the size and the fact that I just need a tiny bit of it to take out the oily parts. It also dosne't cake on. Im sorry ladies, but I am switching from MAC blot powder to this thing, its nothing about the product, its just that I need tiny things cuz my purse is just so damn full!! Hehe. ANyways, has anyone else tried this?

Yeah, I really really like it. I thought it was going to be weird because of how it looks, but I love it! The size is awesome too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hi,

I almost purchased this product awhile back. While in the store, I tested it out. Since I didn't like the feel of it on my hand, I figured it wouldn't feel too great on my face.
icon9.gif

Glad you like it tho'.
icon7.gif

thanks for the info! i love the size, too, but i heard nothing but mixed reviews about it!

WEll i've been using it for a bit now and I still love it. I think it depends on the person, either you hate it or love it. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back