• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Silk Naturals Discount Code

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for the code.
smile.gif
i only bought samples but still it helped.
smile.gif

somehow it was error for me, i paid by paypal (not money order) and everytime i type the discount code, it brought me to this weird page that listed all my orders but there's nothing i can click, like a dead end.

i kept trying, by money order...it worked.

i tried by paypal, but without the discount code...it worked.

when i tried the discount code AND paypal.....it failed on me again :'(

so i've ordered Silk Naturals without a discount codes T_T

TWICE !

anyone can help me?

If i'm not wrong, they have already disabled all discount codes.

Its stated in Karen's blog as a way to cut their overhead costs.

Hope this helps
smile.gif

oh, thanx
biggrin.gif

but i'm pretty sure i ordered before she cut it, coz the day after i ordered i came back to this thread and theres someone said it worked (the same day i made a purchase) ... oh well, maybe it's just my bad luck.

thank you tho
wink.gif
appreciate it

This happened to me, too. The code "friend" worked when I placed the order but when I tried to use Paypal I also got redirected to the same dead-end page as ShizzNizzle. Items listed, could even edit the cart but could not finish the transaction.

The site's going through an overhaul, so that might be the problem. Try it later tonight, and if it's still not working you might want to drop a note to Karen and let her know.

Originally Posted by mkupjunkie /img/forum/go_quote.gif This happened to me, too. The code "friend" worked when I placed the order but when I tried to use Paypal I also got redirected to the same dead-end page as ShizzNizzle. Items listed, could even edit the cart but could not finish the transaction. You know what...i tried again last night and it worked just fine on the first try, i returned to make some changes, and when i checked out, that dead-end page showed up again,
so i think it's true, the site has some kind of overhaul some times....so what you can do is get it right in a first place, or wait and try to do it again some time later...

I think I'll wait til Karen has some sale again
rotfl.gif

On Karen's vox blog she mentioned that she was fazing out all the discount codes after February. She said she would come up with some other ways to give back to her customers like the lower prices on samples and stuff like that.

I went ahead and placed my first order. The code was only a 5% discount and the lemming (need a lemming smilie) that I am, I didn't want to wait. I'm on the search for a HG mineral foundation. Luckily, I came across this wonderful forum so that I can share with other make-up addicts.

*raises hand*
hand.gif

Hi. I'm an unrepentant make-up addict. Anyone else have any coupons to feed my addiction?

Originally Posted by mkupjunkie /img/forum/go_quote.gif I went ahead and placed my first order. The code was only a 5% discount and the lemming (need a lemming smilie) that I am, I didn't want to wait. I'm on the search for a HG mineral foundation. Luckily, I came across this wonderful forum so that I can share with other make-up addicts.
*raises hand*
hand.gif

Hi. I'm an unrepentant make-up addict. Anyone else have any coupons to feed my addiction?

Did you use "friend" for Silk Naturals? hehehe yeah i'm feelin ya...I am also a sampler addicts *raising my hand* LOL
Hmm..if you're interested, Joppa always has 10% discount, use the word TEN

Lure Beauty gives 20% discount if you sign in for their newsletter. They'll send you the code privately.

hope that helps...do you know others?
rockwoot.gif
*excited*

I just placed an order on her website for some goodies (new blush shades released!).

Thanks has been disabled.

The code friend does work and gives you 5% off.

I tried the "friend" discount code and it didn't work for me. It acted like it was going to but when I tried to check out it kept bringing me to a dead end error-type page until I removed the discount code.

Oh well - SN's prices are very good to begin with - maybe next time I order I'll try it again -

the friends discount code is only good for first time customers. Karen has them on business cards that she placed in my last order.

Originally Posted by dany06 /img/forum/go_quote.gif the friends discount code is only good for first time customers. Karen has them on business cards that she placed in my last order. I am not a first time customer. I always try codes if I have them. I really did not expect it to work, but it did.

Thanks, I love silk naturals. I hope shipping is as fast as you say, cause I'm so anxious to get my order.

the discount code "friend" really does work. i just ordered today and it came through... i got a 5% discount yey!!

just placed my second order...tried the samples of the finishing powder and went back in to buy them!!

Latest posts

Back