Sarah Michelle Gellar

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
she looks pretty hot, she pulls it off pretty well... maybe just an excessive amount of bangles.

Originally Posted by Karren_Hutton /img/forum/go_quote.gif hahaha... I'd look good in that dress without my breast forms on!!! lol You so funny Karren!!!

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm more a believer that, presented in the right bra and emphasised the right way, boobs of any size can be beautiful.
I think they really change the way an outfit looks, some dresses look much better with a smaller set, and others really do need a bigger pair. Just luck of the draw I guess
biggrin.gif

but in this case, sarah looks awesome regardless of her boobsize. She's pretty small so she'd look ridiculous if they were bigger

About the only advantage of being transgender, I have 3 sets of breastforms (silicon) all in different sizes for different outfits.

Ohh I dont like that dress, it looks strange and makes her look flat chested which is not a good look in my book, but I do like the colour.

Latest posts

Back