My 2 collections :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW!! lol!!!! You have soooo much makeup I love it!! lol I wanted to ask you if you knew where I could buy a new well made brush set? I really want the brush that put blush on lighter or something like that.

What's that long thingy in the blush,highlighter, powder place. It has 6 colors in it. I love it who's it by?? I must have it hahaha

eiraMLisa I don't know anything about stuff in USA, I bought all of my brushes in Poland
wink.gif
most of them are from Allegro, something like eBay

Lancrone - Makeup brushes set - Products for brushes - Manufacturer here's my 34pcs Sable Natural Professional Makeup Brush Set

hahaha honestly the next time my bf complains about my 'massive' make-up collection I'll show him these pics haha

wow that is one impressive collection you have there ... theres always something for whatever mood you may be in!

What an awesome collection. I LOVE IT. I love how you have so much of everything lol, and those pearls super neat I want some now lol, and I love that big fan brush, the big black and white one, looks so nice, I want one of those too!

P.S. I went to that site about the brush sets that you posted a link for, and I see stuff I am interested in, but there nowhere to click to find out more or buy it or anything, is there no way to purchase these online or anything?
frown.gif

Goodness gracious! You have like FIVE TIMES what I have! I would love to have that much! Go you. ;-)

WOW! amazing!! Love it! especially the pearls, like everyone else.

My stash is so pathetic compared to yours lol.

I noticed that really big brush in one of the pics, what is that used for?

Originally Posted by luvbug04 /img/forum/go_quote.gif WOW! amazing!! Love it! especially the pearls, like everyone else. My stash is so pathetic compared to yours lol.

I noticed that really big brush in one of the pics, what is that used for?

which one?

Latest posts

Back