MAD's Indelible Waterproof Gel Liners

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I recently bought MAD's Indelible Liner and I have to say, I'm pleased overall. The mineral eyeshadow sealant really does seal the product and does not smudge as much as my regular liners (Revlon's Colorstay eyeliner and their liquid eyeliner).

i will try these indelible gel liners myself ...i only use my e/s minerals foiled as eyeliners so this might be better than the one i use
smile.gif

Originally Posted by citre /img/forum/go_quote.gif thanks for telling us about JW cosmetics! they have some really great stuff on their website. i'm probably gonna order from them soon!
i'm also wondering if you can use the gel liners on your waterline?

hello guys
smile.gif
anyway, i remember reading on spektra forums that you arent supposed to use gel liners (fluidlines, bb, these) on your waterline because there is a higher risk of infection than say a kohl pencil. especially if you wear contacts.
ive tried both fluidlines and indelible gel liners on my waterline though, and both didnt last more than a few hours. i havent yet found anything that stays on my waterline, but it seems to work for some ppl on MUA, so no harm trying (bearing in mind the higher risk)

Latest posts

Back