MAC Matte2 and Mattene (new MAC matte eyeshadows)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by makeupwhore54 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Im pretty sure they are singles.
Hopfully Erin will come on and let everyone know for sure.

hahaha im here. they will be sold as singles and as refills so you can make your own quad if you like. these have a different texture than the original matte shadows. they blend like butter they are made from finely jet milled pigments to be like "powdered ink".

we got our mattene lippies in today and i got to play with them. they are in the same casings as slimshine. they glide on with a consistancy of amplified lippies, but they have high color pay-off, they are matte, with out being dry. hopefully they make the mattene lippies perm.

Erin do you know how much I luvv you being around!
biggrin.gif
Thanks i think ill get a quad when i go to va.

OOHHHHHHHHH..im soo excited..time to buy more makeup!! haha not that i need any more..but im excited for the new collections..especially from MAC! <3 <3

sad news girls, mattenes release date has been pushed back to oct 4th, but matte2 and the new lashes will be out on the 27th. i guess some shipments got behind so they are waiting to release those launches.

they have the matte 2 collection on maccosmetics.com the eyeshadows or so pretty i want pen n pink and post haste

they are out not MACCOSMETICS.com check em out

Latest posts

Back