LUXEYARD SCAM-BEWARE!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is their method of business look at THeir Sec filings. They are lieing to every body it is a stock scam according to the filings they made 19,000,000 or something like this by selling  bogus stock deals and bragging about their business acum. Some of the vendors filed a Forced seven bankruptcy proceeding agains them and it shows they sued them. It shows in their filings they sue every body who tries to get paid.

Not sure if this thread is dead or not, but I must respond!! I won't go into detail about how I know what I know about this company, but trust me when I say that no one should EVER EVER EVER buy anything from them. The business itself is not a scam. They legitimately tried to make a go of it and they truly had inventory and big plans to expand and make this thing huge. They're not thieves. HOWEVER, I have first-hand knowledge that they screwed around with their stocks and pretty much shot themselves in the foot financially right out of the gate. The reason you order things from them and never get them is because they owe soooooo much money to all their vendors that's it's a classic "robbing Peter to pay Paul" sort or scenario. They've sucked the life out of good businesses like Bari Leather with promises to help them grow, but instead managed to drain them of every dime. They are a complete disaster of a company now, despite many smart people who tried to steer them in the right direction and got sent away being owed lots of back pay. Maybe they'll somehow recover, and if they do, then it could be a great company to buy from. For now, don't let them get their greasy hands on your credit card number!

Latest posts

Back