Love With Food February 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by brokebeautyblgr /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did everyone get the V-day gift from Love with Food? 1 year with Every Day with Rachel Ray- I love when companies do extra things like that! Above and beyond.
And it's nice that when the year expires, you don't have to do anything to cancel. It just stops unless you want to renew.

Did everyone get the V-day gift from Love with Food? 1 year with Every Day with Rachel Ray- I love when companies do extra things like that! Above and beyond.
I don't believe I received that.  Was it inside the Love with Food box or was it sent via email?

i got that too!! excited

Yeah, all active subscribers get that gift. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Like jesemiaud mentioned, I also like the fact that you don't have to cancel, since the sub stops once the year's up. No extra work on our end.

I usually don't eat a good amount of items from my love with food box. They get stored but forgotten about. I got this box and I was starving....so as soon as I opened it I ate half of it. The chocolates are gone, the chips were pretty good...the sipping broth sounds disgusting. I think I have to give up LWF. I haven't yet because I don't want to miss anything...but I hate the sizes of everything.

Originally Posted by jesemiaud /img/forum/go_quote.gif

And it's nice that when the year expires, you don't have to do anything to cancel. It just stops unless you want to renew.
Exactly! I hate having to cancel things I get for free in boxes- and yes Rachel Ray=annoying but free=amazing.

Originally Posted by CookiesGirl327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I usually don't eat a good amount of items from my love with food box. They get stored but forgotten about. I got this box and I was starving....so as soon as I opened it I ate half of it. The chocolates are gone, the chips were pretty good...the sipping broth sounds disgusting.

I think I have to give up LWF. I haven't yet because I don't want to miss anything...but I hate the sizes of everything.
I get LWF off of a Groupon deal and next month is my last- I also get Graze which I love!

I want to review more food boxes though and in case you were looking for new food stuff too. You can get $10 Nature Box with code SNACKHEALTHY and 50% off Gourmet Spotting with code ADDICTION50- I think I might grab one of those deals but can't decide yet. 

I was this close to canceling LWF, but I just can't.  They seem like such a great company and I love that donate a meal for each box shipped.

I'm actually excited to try the tea. I love broth, and this sounds delish .  The tea aspect is a little scary- I hope it is more brothish.

It's definitely more like broth than tea but it takes a little while to get strong. I thought it was pretty tasty.

I have a question for those that received this box. How did you know about the magazine subscription?  Was it included in the box or were you notified by email?  I'm an active subscriber but I didn't receive any information about it.

Originally Posted by StuffedMailbox /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have a question for those that received this box. How did you know about the magazine subscription?  Was it included in the box or were you notified by email?  I'm an active subscriber but I didn't receive any information about it.
I got an email about it. vvv

We turned 1 YEAR OLD this month and it's our first Valentine's Day. We are very grateful for your support and you makeLove With Food possible. In the last one year, together, we've donated more than 50,000 meals to hungry children all across America!
As a way of thanking you for being a member of Love With Food, we are giving you a 1-year gift subscription to Everydaywith Rachael Ray Magazine, free of charge, compliments of Love With Food family.

No action is needed on your part. If you have any questions regarding this subscription, or would prefer to opt out, please call 1800.258.3350 ext 401, from 8am-5pm Monday-Friday (PST).

We hope you'll enjoy your Valentine's Day gift :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Lots of love & gratitude, have a sweet Valentine's Day!

The Love With Food Team 

Note: You do not owe any money and this magazine subscription will not renew unless you request another term.

Originally Posted by StuffedMailbox /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Same- an e-mail. You could probably contact them to make sure you get it too. Maybe they will spoil you with an extra or something for leaving you out. Check your spam folder too.

I just subbed using one of the codes that gets your first box for $2. I told my fiancée that between graze, love with food, and goodies co, we are no longer going to be buying snacks at the grocery store:)

Originally Posted by shandimessmer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just subbed using one of the codes that gets your first box for $2. I told my fiancée that between graze, love with food, and goodies co, we are no longer going to be buying snacks at the grocery store:)
My boyfriend and I EACH sub to Graze, Love with Food, and Goodies. We're just not good at sharing I guess! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> We still buy snacks at the store, but those are for home. The boxes provide good desserts for lunches and snacks for work or class. Hard to feel guilty about subscribing when I feel like I always get my money's worth.

My boyfriend asked me to sign him up for goodies. I would sign him up for goodies and graze but he's not good with the automatic payments lol. I just give him what I don't want, or we share. I want to put him onto graze because it's super healthy and all the raisins and stuff is up his alley. He's just not patient enough to go through all the ratings and whatnot. I wish he would get his own because I hate sharing sometimes lol

Latest posts

Back